Ch 36

"Bold."/"Bold italic" : animatronic is talking/animatronic is talking in mind

"Normal."/"Normal italic." : human is talking/human is talking in mind

=o^o=

Five in the morning.

Michael opened his eyes slowly and groaned a little, trying to gather all consciousness as he finished lying on the sofa, then stretched.

He seemed to have fallen asleep by accident—not too long, just an hour. The last time he remembered was washing his cup of coffee, which he didn't know how many times he had been drinking, it was four in the morning. He had just finished another comic to take a break from a little overtime.

By this time Ennard should have cleaned at least the living room, the animatronic likes to clean Michael doesn't know why.

However, since Ennard was inactive, the only silence he got after fully awakening.

It was terrible when he realized how quiet it was.

Michael fumbled for a nearby book because it was darker than usual outside, it looked like it was going to be a cloudy day today. He opened the book and immediately looked for a blank page, there was nothing else he could do but draw to entertain himself.

Using a pen, Michael began to make anatomical patterns. Even so, his gaze was flat, as if his subconscious had taken over his body. His hands moved swiftly across the paper, his stare increasingly focused.

A pair of robotic eyes, a party hat, a red round nose, a mask divided into four parts ...

Michael glared in disbelief when he realized he had just drawn Ennard, and quickly ripped the paper out of the book and crumples it into a ball before tossing it into the trash can across the room. Then Michael looked at the book again and blinked a few times, the lines of his lips pressed together, his face heating up.

Seems like drawing something right after waking up isn't such a good idea.