EXTRA 16

-2021-

That night they wanted to watch a movie together, even though at first they didn't know what to watch, but it was solved by Michael using a random spinning wheel to decide and the results showed a movie called 'Paranormal Activity'.

For Michael himself, the documentary style film was indeed horrifying, he quite liked it.

It was different case with Ennard.

"You are literally a massive killer animatronic, why are you even afraid of fictional ghosts?"

Ennard's face was red, indeed there were several moments where he always winced and jumped at every jumpscare presented in the film, making him stick to Michael until the film was completely finished. He snorted and grunted. "The movie back sound that surprised me, that's all."

"Enn you screamed when the ghost appeared."

"They dress up the fictional ghost too much!" Ennard replied quickly as his cheeks flushed even more. "Even though it's a documentary and looks like a true story, they're still too exaggerated! I've seen souls trapped here and they're so different from those fictional ghosts," Ennard continued while grumbling in annoyance.

Michael raised both eyebrows and gave an amused smile, before he purposely knocked over a nearby plastic cup when Ennard wasn't looking. The sound of the glass colliding with the floor at least made Ennard yelp and drew closer to him. He laughed heartily.

As soon as Ennard realized that Michael was just playing a prank on him, he gritted his teeth in exasperation and pulled Michael's cheeks together. "Don't do it again!"

The eldest Afton was still laughing even though his husband often pinches his cheeks. "But—but you look cute when you're scared."

"I hate you." Ennard rolled his eyes.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"If you hate me you wouldn't marry me."

Michael grinned widely seeing Ennard's face blush perfectly again, he chuckled as he stood on his tiptoes to wrap his hands around Ennard's neck while Ennard grumbled back, but he wrapped his arms around Michael's waist as return. Moments later they pressed their lips together and closed their eyes. Michael smiled in the middle of their kiss. Shortly after that Ennard broke the kiss, Michael licked his lips happily.

"You tasted sweet," Michael said, it was obvious he wanted to tease the redhead.

Ennard snorted. "I just ate your candy."

"The strawberry candy I bought back then?"

"Yes."

"You like it?"

"Yes."

Michael raised his eyebrows and smiled, he took the candy from his jacket pocket and immediately opened the plastic, he put the pink candy into his mouth. The taste was indeed sweet, a mixture of strawberry and milk flavors. He stood on his tiptoes again before he pulled Ennard's collar so that Ennard lowered his head slightly, then pressed their lips together again.

Ennard seemed taken aback by that, but he allowed Michael to bite his lower lip to demand access. He opened his mouth, then felt Michael's tongue slip in with the candy, his own playing with him after that. The candy now flies between Michael and Ennard. For a while they kept kissing deeply, only taking breath for a few seconds before kissing again, to the point that the candy runs out in their fondle.

After that they separated from each other while panting a little. Ennard knitted his eyebrows with his face still red while Michael grinned.

"You're such a pervert."

"I did nothing but kiss you."

Ennard exhaled after that, well he couldn't help it if he also liked what they just did. He then patted the top of Michael's head gently while Michael giggled before hugging him tightly. "You still want to watch movies?" Ennard asked after that, glancing at Michael who still buried his face in his chest.

Then Michael lifted his head to look at him. "Yes," he replied excitedly, his smile widening again. "Let's watch The Conjuring!"

"No."

"But I missed a lot of horror movies when we were separated." Michael pouted, Ennard had an inner war.

In the end he just let out a give up sigh. "Fine."

"Yes!" Michael grinned happily. "You can hug me if you're scared, you know?" he teased again as he nudged Ennard playfully.

"I'm afraid I'll strangle you."

"You're right, better not to hug me."