Special! : Theory

A/N: I just want to practice my smut writing LOL, yes this is a NSFW story after Michael got his organs back in current timeline :D enjoy <3

-EC-

Bite.

Munch.

Swallow.

That's the only thing his husband has done since he got his body back to normal. No, he didn't mind, nor did he complain, not at all. Instead he was happy, Michael seemed extraordinarily happy, even though several weeks had passed since heaven awarded him this gift. Thanks to his mother's sweet mouth who managed to convince them to give a murderer, cannibal, overall weirdest person a most impressive gift.

They were at a cafe near the house, a cafe they had been regulars in for a long time, so often they came here that Michael became familiar with the owner. He was always flexible in making friends, his friendly words were complemented by a relaxed attitude, many people were immediately attracted, tried to get closer, not knowing that behind his warmth Michael was quite cold-hearted if they crossed the line.

Cheerful people were usually the scariest people, he readily admitted. Michael's possessiveness was quite ... sexy. Hot.

It made him feel loved, made him feel that he is wanted by the person he loves, made him feel that he is worthy. So, so far there were no problems at all with this issue. Michael was quite unpredictable at first. The man who was willing to give up the whole world for him, the man who was willing to do anything, even take someone's life just because they tried to flirt him. The same man was sitting in front of him, happily eating bread smeared with ice cream, even his body was swinging back and forth, so he enjoyed the taste of this fairly simple food.

Adorable. Cute.

He moved his hand closer to his husband's face, tucking the bangs of hair that fell over his eyes behind his ear so as not to distract Michael from his view of his food (he was also quite aggressive if someone tried to take his food).

"Yummy?" Ennard rested his chin on his lap using the palm of his hand.

The corners of Michael's lips twitched upwards into a smile. "I've always wanted to try this menu." He bit off most of the ice cream spread bun. "Elizabeth likes to order it, and it's yummy. Very."

His mouth opened to let out a chuckle. Of course, everything tasted good to Michael, for almost five decades he had never eaten anything other than soup and liquid. He understood that, indeed, he would definitely feel the same way if he had to lose his internal organs. In fact, he was quite impressed that Michael went through it all calmly, even though there were times when Michael had a mental breakdown because he couldn't taste food anymore, but that was all over. Suddenly he grimaced, he was the reason why Michael could be like this.

"From your face it seems like you feel guilty for killing me."

This bastard.

Ennard's eyes rolled boredly, his ears were greeted by the sound of Michael's soft laughter. Sweet. "Your body is back to normal now, don't forget to take care of it." Ennard pushed his glass of juice to Michael. Michael was still adapting to his new body and it was quite concerning for Michael to forget to eat for two days. It happened once. The problem was that at that time he also forgot to remind him. "Don't skip meals again, lest you get an ulcer or GERD."

"Naggy," Michael snorted. "Don't worry, I have no history of illness since I've been alive," he paused to take a drink of juice, "except depression."

His smile crooked, Ennard rubbed the back of his neck gently and exhaled. He couldn't resist the urge not to pull Michael's cheeks hard, making Michael whine in pain, a protest escaped his mouth which was full of food. Even though there was one thing that was bothering him, should he say this? Or not? An opinion arises, a theory, perhaps. However, Michael was eating, he didn't want to disturb his husband's mood, or even ruin it. His fingers tapped the surface of the table in rhythm, his gaze turned out the window. He would say it later.