Ch 63

"Bold."/"Bold italic" : animatronic is talking/animatronic is talking in mind

"Normal."/"Normal italic." : human is talking/human is talking in mind

=o^o=

In fact, Ennard had expected Michael to be angry if Michael found out he continued the endoskeleton even a little.

When Michael came home from the hospital, the short man found him trying to screw in the frame, and immediately Michael was furious.

"What are you doing?!"

Ennard shrugged, he placed the screwdriver on the table and faced Michael. "Doing what should be your responsibility?" he answered nonchalantly, completely unaffected by the eldest Afton's anger.

Michael gritted his teeth in annoyance. "I told you, just leave it to me!"

"You procrastinate too long, Benedict. Know that." Ennard rolled his eyes lazily, he folded his arms in front of his chest and a cable extended from behind his body to ward off Michael's hand which was about to take the endoskeleton. "I still don't understand why you were so insistent on me not continuing it with."

"And I don't understand why you're so insistent on me getting it finish with."

They stared at each other intently, Michael still gritting his teeth in annoyance and Ennard snorting loudly. Ennard grabbed the endoskeleton, then intended to take it to another room—but Michael tugged at the hem of his shirt, causing him to pull back and nearly knock the skeleton over. Luckily his cable moved fast, although he had to let himself fall.

"Are you crazy?!" Ennard exclaimed, this time he was also angry. "You could just break it!"

"Just break it then, I don't care!"

The corners of Ennard's eyes twitched in annoyance, his hands moving swiftly to grab Michael's collar only to throw the Afton down not far in front of him. Michael gasped and grimaced, his body aching—he didn't expect Ennard to throw him that hard. Michael raised his eyes to see Ennard trying to stand up, also without warning Michael got up faster and lunged hard at Ennard's stomach.

What he did made them both fall at the same time again, but his position was superior. Michael sat on Ennard's stomach and grabbed Ennard by the collar before pulling him up, then banging the back of Ennard's head firmly on the floor two or three times.

Ennard's reaction was only a small groan, though he felt dizzy. He opened his eyes and found Michael knitting his brows together and closing his lips together. Ennard gritted his teeth. "What? Why did you stop? Feeling like a bully?"

"You ..."

"What?"

"You're heavy."

Ennard sweatdrops. "You're fit to be a comedian."

"And you're the clown."

Michael screeched as Ennard reversed their position with great ease. Ennard was now on top of him, holding his hands by his head. Michael clenched his fists, trying to free himself, but he couldn't let go of Ennard's grip at all. "Lucy was right, you are such a jerk."

"There's no need to tell what I already know." Ennard tightened his grip, Michael whimpered. "Like it or not, I will continue your endoskeleton."

The animatronic in his human form widened his eyes as Michael smacked their foreheads so hard that he weakened his grip, then lunged at him again and sat back down on his stomach.

"No is no." Michael hissed, fixing his eyes on Ennard. "I hate you."

"I hate you too," growled Ennard in annoyance.

Michael puffed his cheeks, he felt Ennard would no longer fighting back because the red-haired man was now looking at the ceiling with a resigned look while he was still sitting on his stomach. Michael's eyes began to roll from Ennard's face to his neck, then Ennard's shirt, which was a mess from their wrestling, unbuttoned down to his stomach—Michael blinked and felt his cheeks heat up.

He should be angry right now instead of thinking about anything else—but really, Michael really wanted to check Ennard's stomach. He was still curious.

"Your face says you will assault me, get off."

Michael looked gawked at Ennard's sneer, his cheeks turning red instantly. "I don't—why your assumption is so perverted!?" Michael rebuked nervously, full of embarrassment as he moved from Ennard's stomach.

Ennard rolled his eyes lazily. When he saw Michael about to take the endoskeleton, his legs moved against Michael's—and Michael fell back on top of him.

"Kh—I'm lucky you're so light after I removed your organs." Ennard groaned slightly as Michael fell on his body.

As for Michael, his nose ached, parts of Ennard's human body were hard as iron. "I'm the unlucky one, you know," Michael grimaced as he rubbed his nose, trying to stand up again until his eyes caught Ennard's cleavage between the wrinkled shirt.

Michael felt something coming out of his nose—perhaps he was lucky too to have fallen on top of Ennard.