Ch 110 - Bonus

[Current Timeline]

=o^o=

"Your stories are full of running around," William responded with a sweatdrop, looking at his eldest son who sat between him and Ennard. "And always related to the convenience store! Why does it have to be convenience store?"

"That's the interesting thing of our story, Father." Michael nodded proudly.

Oliver who sat opposite them smiled amused. "For sure it is," he said as he grabbed his glass of tea and took a sip. "Then what happened after that?"

Ennard leaned back against the head of the sofa indifferently. "We came back to your old town," he answered while glancing at William and Michael for a while. "Dawson was nowhere to be found after that." He let out a small sigh before his attention was diverted to Vincent coming from the kitchen.

The black-haired man sat on a wooden chair next to William. "You guys have been dealing with Victor for a long time," Vincent said, he seemed impressed.

"More precisely with the minions. We only ran into him once, Alice Clark was the one who was hunting us not him." Ennard took a swig of his soda while Oliver stood up to open the door at the sound of the bell. "At least we found Dawson again, thanks to a map and address that someone gave us."

"Ian!"

Oliver's exclamation distracted them all, they saw another man enter with a faint smile and then chuckle softly while Oliver bombarded him with questions. "Don't worry, Oliver, I'm fine," Devian replied to Oliver before kissing the blue-eyed man's forehead. "By the way, I didn't expect you all to be here."

"Elizabeth and Chris wanted to visit," William answered while folding his arms across his chest. "They're in the kitchen right now, helping Patricia with the cake."

Devian raised his eyebrows and smiled again. "How sweet. Where's Lucas?"

Oliver checked the clock on the wall briefly. "He and Arthur should be back in a few minutes, they went out to the bookstore, or maybe they went on a date I don't know. They're closer than usual these days."

"Definitely dating."

Vincent chuckled as he watched his husband's expression turn sour. "There's nothing wrong with that, William."

"There's nothing wrong with that, William." William repeated Vincent's words in a scoffing tone before rolling his eyes mockingly, Vincent raised an eyebrow briefly then he tugged William's ear. "Ouch—hey!"

"Do that again and I won't hesitate to leave you on edge after driving you crazy," Vincent said, almost in a whisper and a faint smile appeared on his face while William's cheeks were flushed red. "You do want your reward for being a good pet, don't you, hm?"

Michael quickly moved his position away from his father and clung to Ennard. "Get a room, geez!"

Vincent laughed again, before exclamations could be heard from the kitchen. "Papa! Can you come here for a moment and help us?"

"Sure, Chris," Vincent replied and stood up from his seat, he shot William a quick glare that he meant what he was saying—at least it made William choke on his spit and look away quickly. Vincent left again after that, Devian took his seat.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" Devian asked curiously.

"Just about the story of how Ennard and I ended up together in the past," Michael answered excitedly. "We were chased by scientists then we lived with an asshole for a moment and then we met Lucy and her annoying friend Mary then chased again by scientists after earthquake happened and I broke Mary's hand then went back to our old town and met my old jerk friend again then went again to our current town then we were chased again by them and Ennard declared he liked me in the middle of that a few days later when we were about to return they intended to ambush us but someone bought time for us after giving us an address for their lab which turned out to be quite close to our old town so we went to save our friend but something happened then we—"