Noah [3]

William was relaxing in the basement that night, he was reading a magazine about economics and business quietly. Even so, it cannot be denied that he seemed worried about his son's husband, what happened to him? Even though Ennard has the most advanced A.I. system among the Funtimes, this wasn't normal. He started to suspect something about the animatronic, there was something wrong going on and he still didn't know what. Now that his mind was filled with speculation, he closed the magazine and placed it on the side table before he exhaled softly as he pinched the bridge of his nose tiredly.

He leaned back against the back of the chair and stared ahead, his mind drifting to other things and he ended up lost in thought. What really happened? He could have expected Ennard's reaction when he said that he was created as a form of appreciation for his former personal protégé, but he didn't expect his reaction to be this extreme from what Michael said. Also, Ennard's words at that time sounded odd.

"Boo."

William widened his eyes in surprise when he heard someone whisper in his ear suddenly, making him immediately stand up from his seat and turn around. Then his gaze sharpened with annoyance realizing that Glitchtrap was playing a prank on him, the virus chuckled amusedly as het floated through the air. "You damn bastard," William cursed irritatedly.

"What are you thinking about, hm?" Glitchtrap tilted his head and approached William, pulling William closer after he cupped William's chin with his fingers. "You look troubled ...."

The man just snorted and pushed Glitchtrap away, the tone that Glitchtrap let out was annoying, a tone that he knew that Glitchtrap was trying to seduce him into asking for his help. Of course, he wouldn't fall for his own lover's sweet trap, the rabbit was quite irritating about returning favors. Meanwhile, Glitchtrap on the other hand laughed softly again, he approached William who was now leaning his body on the work desk and as his footsteps moved, his costume slowly disappeared.

"Sorry, sorry," he laughed softly, before he actually pulled William closer and grabbed William's waist with his arm. "What are you thinking really? You've been worried ever since."

William exhaled heavily, his gaze turned to the black-haired man. "It's only about Ennard," he replied. "Do you know anything about that, Vincent?"

Vincent's smile faded, he quickly released his embrace on William and stepped a little further to give the two of them enough space. William folded his hands in front of his chest, while he looked into William's eyes fixedly. Before long, Vincent chuckled. "Yes, I know something."

"What do you know?" William immediately approached Vincent, but Vincent raised his hands up to his shoulders while shaking his head as a sign that William shouldn't approach him any further. William frowned and seemed sullen. "What?"

"You might throw another chair at me if I told you."

"Why is that?"

The corners of Vincent's lips pulled upward again, he gave William a faint smile. "Because I killed Noah."

William's eyes widened again when he heard that, the expression on his face changed drastically showing that he was shocked by what Vincent had just said. He glared at Vincent intently, hoping that what Vincent's confess earlier was just another lie to make fun of him. However, Vincent's smile now showed that he actually felt guilty about this, his eyebrows were knit together and his gaze seemed to convince him that what he said was true, not just a mere falsehood.

"Say you're just joking," William said with a shaky voice, still sounding shocked and disbelief at the same time, but Vincent just glanced away. "Vincent said you weren't serious about it!"