EXTRA 11

-2017-

With the sound of the kettle beeping indicating that the water was boiling, Michael immediately came down from the top floor—though he didn't head straight for the kitchen, but into the living room to turn on the television and find a news channel to listen to. Only then did he go into the kitchen, turn off the stove immediately, then pour hot water into a cup that already contains coffee grounds.

He glanced at the television for a moment to hear the day's latest news on logging, before snorting softly and stirring his coffee. This world had come to an end.

He would melt a pill into his hot coffee when the reporter told a news;

"... the latest news is that Freddy Fazbear's restaurant has been rebuilt with the latest brand and several changes from previous versions, and will be officially opened soon next year...."

Michael stared at the television screen in disbelief; the restaurant was rebuilt? How could that be? Who dares to renovate it? After what he had done? Many questions arose in his mind. He grabbed his white mask quickly and grabbed his coat from the hanger, then darted out of his house and headed elsewhere—the only place he could think of right now. He arrived within minutes, then pressed the bell impatiently, waiting for the owner of the house to come out.

The door opened, Henry looked at him calmly—he didn't look surprised or anything, instead he smiled at him, as if he had been waiting for him. "Michael, come in," Henry said, ushering him into his house, which he did.

Then he glanced at Henry who was closing the door. "The news," he said, making Henry turn his head. "The place is rebuilt again."

Henry still maintained his smile, Michael frowned deeply. After that Henry told him to come to the basement. They went downstairs, it was pretty dark and he couldn't see much of anything until Henry turned on the light. A costume in front of him made him widened his eyes—what was that suit? It didn't have an endoskeleton inside, but it looked like ... a trap.

He looked at Henry in confusion, Henry just stared at the costume with a gloomy but warm look. "I named it Lefty."

"Lefty? Uncle?"

"I'm the one who did it." Henry turned his head to him, surprising him. "I rebuild the restaurant."

"Why?" he asked in bewilderment.

Henry chuckled. "It's not over yet, Michael," he replied in a low, bleak voice. "I really have to finish it to the end. Your sister, your father ... my daughter." Henry glared at the costume he called Lefty. "Those kids."

Michael was in complete silent, his job hadn't finished once he realize that. "You will trap them."

"It took higher temperatures than three years ago to free them, and as far as I know we only did that to your father, my best friend." Henry smiled at him, patted his shoulder briefly. "Moreover, I even still doubt it, whether he is really freed from his sins or not, neither of us know. However, the souls that are still trapped ... I must help them free it."

The eldest Afton was stunned for a moment, astonished. If that's the truth, then ...

"I will help you."

Henry just smiled at his steady words.