EXTRA 2

-1997-

There's one thing Michael always resents about his animatronic lover.

"Afton?"

"Why do you keep calling me like that!? We've been together almost ten years now!" He stared at Ennard with annoyance, Ennard who tilted his head in confusion—damn, he couldn't stay mad at him for too long, Ennard looked adorable. Michael exhaled slowly and pinched the bridge of his nose tiredly. "Call me Michael."

"Afton."

"I said Michael!"

Ennard scowled. "It's not easy to change habits, you know. No matter how much I also want to call you that."

"We are no longer enemies from three years ago! Three years is not a short time to change habits!" Michael puffed out his cheeks in exasperation. "You only call me Michael at certain times."

The animatronic shrugged. "I'm trying, you know."

"Ennard."

"Yes, Afton?"

"See?! You automatically call me that!" Michael gritted his teeth in irritation, Ennard seemed to be holding back his laughter realizing it. "Do I need to add a system for calling me Michael to your program?"

"No need. I can do it myself."

"You're too independent."

"You depend too much on me."

Checkmate.

Michael thumped Ennard's arm annoyedly while Ennard was completely unfazed by it and allowed Michael to continue attacking him. Then the wires wrapped around Michael's body and lifted him up, he folded his arms over his chest while the brunette protested for him to put him down quickly.

"Ennard!"

"Yes, Michael?"

He had called him that on purpose, and he saw how Michael was stunned instantly as his face turned completely red.

What he didn't anticipate was Michael kicking him in the face.

"Hey!"

"You're so stupid! Stupid Ennard!" Michael called out to him, evidently he was in great embarrassment. The kick had at least made him put Michael down. "Idiot!" Michael continued his swearing with red cheeks, then ran away.

Ennard just watched Michael leave in dumbfounded; the man forced him to call him by his first name but once he did, he got embarrassed and aggressive.

He really didn't understand how Michael's mind worked.