EXTRA 6

-2002-

He was standing on that stage again.

Frozen in place.

Screaming voices echoed throughout the room, even inside his head. His body trembled, his eyes widened in shock, a look of horror was clearly visible on his face.

Blood.

There was a lot of blood.

Blood everywhere.

Blood splashed on his face.

Blood dripped onto the stage.

Blood on the animatronic's mouth.

Blood on the boy dangling in front of him.

His heart was beating fast, too fast, fear ran to the deepest part of his body.

Resentful gazes were on him.

All dark.

"Terrance ...."

His breath rumbling, he glanced in all directions; nothing, the voice came from everywhere.

"Terrance ...."

He knew the owner of the voice.

"Terrance ... why?"

His brother.

"Terrance! Why?!"

His sister.

"Terrance, why?"

His mother.

"Terrance, why."

His father.

He fell into a black hole, the world around him seemed to be twisted, feeling sick. Great nauseous.

A beeping sound could be heard, his eyes widened.

This sound.

He returned to that narrow room. All the animatronic parts were strewn across the floor, something holding both hands up. The four of them stood in front of him, judging him.

Resentful gazes were on him.

"Terrance."

Stop it.

"Terrance ...."

Stop all this.

"Terrance."

"Terrance!"

"Michael!"

He screamed loudly and backed away as far from the animatronic as he fell off the bed, his breath still raging while his head felt dizzy, the world seemed to be tossing and turning in his vision.

"Michael." The animatronic's deep voice sounded again. "You have another nightmare, are you okay? Do you want me to bring you some water?"

His hand reached out to him, but he pulled away in horror.

He could see how Ennard seemed taken aback by his reaction and immediately withdrew his hand, then turned to different form before taking a few steps back, giving him space to calm down. He had no intention of doing it, he had no intention of reacting the way he did.

Yet, for some reason, Ennard frightened him.