EXTRA 3

Warning! NSFW

-1998-

"Ennard."

"What?"

"We've been together ten years." Michael turned to the red-haired man sitting beside him with a grin on his face, he placed a calendar on their side table. "And we've been dating for five years."

Ennard glanced at him uncomprehendingly. "So?"

"Quite a long time, isn't it?"

He nodded in agreement and returned his attention to the book he was reading. Michael puffed out his cheeks in annoyance at that response, he somewhat grunted before turning back to Ennard and looking Ennard up and down. Come to think of it, they had spent quite some time together. Whether it was as an enemy or lover. He genuinely loved every moment of being together with him. His grin was back on his face.

"Ennard~?"

"What?"

Michael shifted slightly toward Ennard. "Aren't you bored of me?" he asked, still shifting.

Ennard just shook his head. "Why would I be bored?"

"Aww, you really love me?" Michael teased Ennard heavily, he saw how Ennard's cheeks were slowly turning red even though the man kept a straight face. "How sweet. You in the past probably would have denied and reviled me all over. Insulting me all times."

"Yeah, yeah."

The eldest Afton just giggled, before he got annoyed again that Ennard was more concerned with the book than focusing on him. Michael stole the book, causing Ennard to taken aback for awhile. Before he could protest, Michael moved into Ennard's lap and threw his arms around Ennard's neck, before pressing their lips together.

That surprised Ennard a little, but he did nothing but hold Michael's waist to get closer to his body while closing his eyes. Michael pressed the back of his head to deepen the kiss, while he bit Michael's lower lip, making Michael open his mouth and he slipped his tongue inside. Soft moans began to be heard, Ennard invited their tongues to wrestle and interlock with each other, clear liquid came out of the corners of each other's mouths.

Then he was feeling a hand slide into his clothes, Michael stroked his chest sensually, seeming to make his flinch as he held his nipple. He pushed Michael away gently, their kiss breaking and saliva forming a thin bridge between their tongues.

"Your hand needs to be taught some manners," Ennard said as he took Michael's hand out of his clothes.

"Really?" Michael chuckled, took Ennard's hand back before pulling it close to his face, then kissed the palm of the hand before licking it briefly.

Ennard watched how Michael then sucked his middle finger, his cheeks slowly heating up—they had never done anything like this before. Never once, probably only an intense kiss. He found it odd and bizarre, but he liked it. With his other hand he cupped the side of Michael's face slowly and caressed it, Michael seemed to enjoy it while still licking his finger. After that he took his saliva-stained fingers out of Michael's mouth, not long after that they pressed their lips back together.

Whether on purpose or not, Michael leaned his lower body slightly right onto his mound, startling him momentarily but he covered it perfectly, he pulled their faces away briefly to get some air before returning to kissing. Michael's moaning was low, but he could still hear it, how he slid his hand back into Michael's shirt and pressed his hard nipples playfully, making the eldest Afton suddenly groan.

This time it was Michael who pushed him slightly to put some distance between them, but his hands were still inside Michael's shirt. Michael looked restrained himself and holding back, gripping his shoulders as he tugged at his nipples. "Now whose hand doesn't know manners, huh?" Michael sounded mocking, he just put a faint smile.