Chapter 605: Execution: Ending

“Argh!!”

The old man roared as he placed both of his hands in front of him. Dense cursed energy swirled around like a tornado.

[Sixth Form: Piercing Thunder Strike]!

With a single step, Souta appeared before the old man. He quickly thrust the vajra sword forward and the dense black lightning around it shot like a beam.

The [Sixth Form] of his Archetype wasn’t a powerful offensive attack. It was an auxiliary skill that could add armor and energy penetration properties to his attack.

So he added his [Sixth Form] to his [Fifth Form] to easily penetrate the old man’s cursed energy. He also combined it with his [Bestrou] and [Crimson Moon] to make it more fatal.

Boom!

The old man opened his eyes widely. The dense cursed energy in front of him was blown away. The next moment, several cuts appeared on his body, spurting blood all over the place.

“Ugh! N-Noo!!”

Then, the black lightning swallowed his body.

“Argh!!!”

Thud!

The old man fell to the ground. His body was full of wounds and blood kept pouring out of it.

Souta turned back to his normal form while looking at the old man. He could see that didn’t have the energy left to fight.

Sigh…

For real, this will end. Even though the old man was a fake shackled realm, he still managed to defeat him. He was quite satisfied with his improvement in the past few weeks.

At the very least, he was sure that he could contend with a real shackled realm for a few rounds. He could remember the time when Clan Leader Rowan managed to severely injured him in just a single strike. If not for his parasite, he would have died against Clan Leader Rowan.

“I-I can’t fall here… I still have to…”

The old man mumbled as he forced himself to stand. His whole body was twitching and blood kept pouring out nonstop.

“You will die if you continue,” Souta said with a blank expression.

“No! I still have to…” The old man stared at Souta’s eyes with strong determination.

“Oh, I see…”

Souta brandished his sword and stepped forward. He slowly raised his sword above his head and slashed it horizontally.

“Goodbye.”

The battle in the colosseum was still ongoing. Eztein was fighting several people from the cult at the same time.

Swoosh!

He moved his body from the side and a halberd crashed on his previous position. Then, a string of flesh burst out from his stomach.

The flesh turned into a sharp blade cutting the person that threw the halberd at him.

Ugh!

Eztein felt pain behind him. He turned around and saw that the organizer attacked him.

His body flew away like a cannonball, turning into a stream of light, and crashing on the audience seats.

Boom!

“This guy is unbelievably strange. It feels like we aren’t fighting a human.”

The organizer commented before he threw a huge fireball at Eztein.