Chapter 659: War in Subterranean World: To the Other Side

Souta opened his eyes as energy glimmered inside his pupils.

Hu~

He exhaled as he placed back the monster orb inside the small back. Forty minutes had passed since he started replenishing his energy so he still had some time left.

He still had something to do. He went to the surface and looked at his surroundings. He gritted his teeth as he gathered the souls around him.

A lot of people died in this place. He needed their souls to become stronger so that he could challenge the upcoming events.

The Aekr Republic had a population of fifty million. The number of souls lingering around the nation was enormous. Their death was unjust and their sounds of grief were everywhere.

“Let me use your souls… I promise that the Red Matter Association will fall today.”

The voices of the souls were creeping into his ears. Their grief and sorrow made him narrow his eyes. His emotion was stirred and he couldn’t do anything about it.

He could see the souls of children and adults floating around. They all had painful expressions on their face.

The number of people that died was hard to imagine. His urges were going out of control as his energy was turning wild.

Souta gritted his teeth as he brandished the vajra sword on his waist and chopped his left hand.

Argh!!

The pain returned him to his senses. He kneeled on the ground as his chest heaved up and down. Sweats were forming all over his body.

He watched as his hand returned to its normal state.

“Fuck! I almost lost control…”

Souta cursed as he stood up and wiped the sweat on his forehead.

After gathering tons of souls, Souta went back. He saw that everyone was preparing. It seems that Shirley had finished talking to the President and she learned the location of the other three nations.

It was good. It was within his expectations. The President should know the location of the three nations since they had a data book about them. They had meetings before.

“Warriors, Attention!”

Every warrior stared at Banni’s figure. They clenched their fists as they knew what would come. They were going to find the headquarters of the Red Matter Association.

Banni took a deep breath before he roared, “It’s gonna be an all-out war!!”

The real war will begin when they find the headquarters of the enemies. They were going to fight the real force of Red Matter and things wouldn’t be easy for them. There’s a chance that they would suffer a defeat. Even so, they will use everything that they’ve got.

This time two executives appeared and they managed to defeat both of them. No, Banni alone defeated the two executives.

In the next battle, they were going to fight the ten remaining executives of the Red Matter Association without Banni.

Also, the leader of the Red Matter was the person that they had to worry the most. Without their Chief Captain, there’s no person among them that could rival that man.

“For the glory!! For the honor!! For the people!! We’ll defeat our enemies!!” Banni raised his hand as his voice echoed in the whole area. His eyes were burning with determination.

“OHHHH!!!”

The warriors roared as they raised their weapons above their heads.

“You have to be careful, Souta,” Leilus said.