Chapter 626: Terror in Fone Kingdom: Re-Birth

“So this is the house of Germana…”

A handsome young man muttered while looking at the huge mansion. He was Alexander Dreyfus, the son of Marquis Dreyfus.

He combed his hair with his fingers and looked at the two people that he brought. These two were warriors of his family that he helped broke through the Shackled Realm.

Then, he glanced at the two guards of the Germana family on each side of the gate. The two guards were Peak S-rank and they were nothing worth mentioning. Their foundation wasn’t good too and it would at least take them several years of hard work if they wanted to reach Shackled Realm.

“Don’t lower your guard no matter what.”

He said to the two warriors of his family before he walked forward.

“Yes, Young Master.” The two guards nodded.

Soon, the guards of the Germana Family announced his arrival.

Alexander had a bad feeling about this. His instinct was telling him that there was danger here.

A glint flashed in his eyes and his mana gathered around it.

[Mind’s Eyes]!

He turned around his head and his expression turned serious.

‘What is this…? Don’t tell me there is a Black Sprite Spider here!’

His pair of eyes saw something that other people couldn’t see. On each side, there were countless thin webs and some of these webs were extremely sharp and tough.

‘Just what on earth?’

Alexander glanced at the two people behind him. It seems that they haven’t noticed these webs at all.

As expected, they wouldn’t notice it without a high-level skill [Mind’s Eyes]. They would only notice it the moment the hidden spider poured energy into these webs.

Also, the placement of the webs was carefully thought of. It was placed quite far from the people so no one would notice it. Even ordinary Shackled Realm experts wouldn’t notice it unless they focused their senses.

He exhaled and looked at the Germana Household before him.

This Germana Family wasn’t an ordinary household. They were staying neutral despite the intense situation between the princes of the Kingdom.

Or maybe this was related to the daughter of the Germana Kingdom that returned yesterday. His runaway fiancee.

“Young Master, is there something wrong?” The two people behind him asked as he suddenly stopped on his track.

“Nothing.” Alexander shook his head and continued to walk.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and tried to remember his fiancee. He now realized that he only met his fiancee a few times and his attitude at that time was worse.

‘Damn, this is worse… Just why did you do that, Alex…’

He was Alexander Dreyfus but at the same time, he wasn’t. He, Alexander, had memories of powerful experts in his mind. He achieved something and reincarnated into the body of this young man.

Previously, he was called Vince and he was a widely known expert. He achieved creating a manual called [Re-Birth Transformation]. Using various high-grade resources that he gathered throughout his journey, he performed the ritual.

He thought that something was wrong as the ritual exploded at that time and died miserably. But he didn’t expect to wake up into this body a year ago.