Chapter 788: Battle

The whole area suddenly went dark. All light disappeared instantly. People who didn’t have special eyes couldn’t see anything in the darkness. People who rely too much on their eyesight were disabled at this moment.

“This is…”

Lord Dramus’s pupils shrank. He was a battle-hardened elite and he could fight even if he closed his eyes. But this type of darkness didn’t hinder his eyesight at all. Even with the absence of all he could still see the area around him.

He gathered his mana in his eyes and picked up the particles of energy in the atmosphere. The particles of energy acted as a light that made him able to see even without light.

But what shocked him was the power. The power that was overflowing out of Souta’s body.

“S-Second Stage…?!”

This was beyond his level of understanding. His elemental power was only at the first stage and according to the information he had gathered, Souta only had the first stage of elemental power.

“This is bad…” Lord Dramus gritted his teeth. The information he had was outdated. Souta grew stronger in the past few weeks and achieved the second stage of elemental power.

“Let’s start it.” Souta grinned before he pressed down his hand.

Bang!!

Lord Dramus was slammed into the ground by a strong gravitational field.

The [Gravitational Ball] spell was a dark attribute spell. It received a huge boost after Souta activated the [Element Drive: Dark Integration]. The boost this time was ten times larger than the [Element Drive: Dark Force].

Ugh!

Lord Dramus tried to stand but he found himself being dragged by several black tentacles. The [Shadow Bind] spell was just a low level tier 1 spell but after receiving the boost from Dark Integration, the power it possessed grew larger. Although it wasn’t enough to crush Lord Dramus, it was enough to restrict him for a second.

“Fuck!”

Lord Dramus roared as he released a field of lightning and flames that disintegrated the black tentacles. He opened his mouth widely and fired a ray of lightning and flames.

Swoosh!!

Souta moved his body to the side to avoid the deadly ray. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to tank that attack without suffering injuries. Although he had a parasite to heal his injuries, he still preferred to reserve the energy of his parasite.

He kicked the air and quickly zoomed the distance between him and Lord Dramus. Souta pulled out his vajra sword and slashed it at his opponent’s chest.

[Crimson Moon]!!

Lord Dramus managed to block the attack using a barrier made of lightning and flame. But it only lasted for a few seconds before it collapsed.

Bang!

The red energy blows his body away. He stabilized himself in the air before he landed on the ground. When he looked up, he saw a huge beam flying in his direction.

[Bestrou]!!

“Shit!” Lord Dramus knew that it was too late to dodge. If that’s the case, then he should just take the attack head-on and reduce the power of the beam by using his own attack.

BOOM!!

Souta was careful. He didn’t want this old man to self-destruct just like the one in the Multiple Elements Realm. He would exhaust his opponent so that he wouldn’t have any energy left to start a self-destruct technique.