Chapter 735: Quest 2

“This energy… A monster?!”

The members of the Wingless Crow, Third Head, and her forces stared at the figure who was releasing immensely heavy energy.

“A monster? This level is dangerous…” The man with long muttered in disbelief. The pressure brought by best feram of this monster actually made him feel danger.

His situation was dangerous. He was fighting the girl to a standstill and if he added this monster… He knew that he would suffer a defeat. He also used his [Element Drive] and a quarter of his mana.

But he still wasn’t sure if this monster would attack him.

The other members of the Wingless Crow also stared at the lone monster in the sky. They were all at One Shackle Realm yet they could feel a chill in their hearts. It was like a knife was already on their neck.

“Why did a monster of this level come here?!”

They thoroughly checked the dangerous beings in this place. The only fourth stage monster in Mine Valley was the one living in the river on the east edge. That one was a gigantic alligator, not a humanoid one.

Even though they coveted the treasure guarded by that monster, they still didn’t fight it. Why? Because that alligator was unbelievably strong. A monster at the high rank of fourth stage. Plus, if they wanted to fight that monster they had to go through a bunch of higher third stage monsters under its wings.

Yet, this one was different… A humanoid monster was dangerous. Especially, if it reached a high level. Its intelligence would be equal to or even surpass some humans or demis.

“Seventh Head…?” Third Head widened her eyes in surprise. She recognized the appearance of the figure floating below the dark ominous cloud.

Wait! How?

In the meeting, she felt mana oozing out of him so she thought that it came from demi. So how?

Did he use a monster potion? No, from his looks, he didn’t feel the strain from using that potion.

She felt a thick fog cover his image in her heart. He became so mysterious. First, his powerful subordinates and their strange ability to morph. And now…

She didn’t know how to describe her feeling. She felt that Seventh Head duped everyone from Dragon Council.

Souta looked down at the city. His eyes scanned it and he counted the total number of enemies.

While they were surprised at his appearance, he slowly raised his hand.

[First Form: Mahayana Tribulation]!

Thunder roared within the dark clouds. The deafening sound reverberated throughout the entire city. It felt like the sky was angry at everyone.

The next moment, black lightning struck down and heavily smashed the members of the Wingless Crow.

Rumble! Rumble!

Even the man in front of Third Head was blown away. They couldn’t react in time as the black lightning descend once again.

BAM!!

The lightning continued to strike every members of the Wingless Crow. Alice and the others had long retreated and he also recognized Third Head’s subordinates by looking at their armors. So he didn’t accidentally attack them.

His attacks were concentrated on the group called Wingless Crow. The people that assassinated the envoy of Mine Valley. They were also the ones who plotted the attack back in Bland City.