Chapter 672: War in Subterranean World: Souta and Darwin vs Dromas III

Finn and Boudo finally defeated George, the second-in-command of the Rebel Army. It took them all of their strength to defeat this man. They didn’t expect that there would be another powerful man close to Dromas level in the entire three nations.

“Huff… We did it…” Boudo said with great effort as his great sword fell from his hand. He didn’t have enough strength to lift his sword after fighting such a battle.

“Yeah, somehow…” Finn, the President of Cartel, nodded. He glanced at Boudo and saw his state.

Boudo lost his left arm and there were several gaping holes on his body. His orange-grade armor was shattered and their potions were consumed. Blood kept pouring out of his wounds, creating a small pool of blood on the ground.

“You did great…”

Finn said as he used all of his effort to salute to the Guardian of Palace. He knew that Boudo wouldn’t last long with that kind of injury. The only thing he could do was see him off.

He closed his eyes as Boudo slowly fell on the ground. He tightly clenched his fist and wondered why did this happen.

In an instant, the entire nation was engulfed in chaos. No one expected this to happen at all.

“I just hope that the warriors will win against Dromas.” Finn turned his head and looked in the direction where he could feel the battle.

Defeating George considerably weakened the Rebel Army. The Rebel Army was more focused on Cartel than the two other nations so the number of enemies here was several times larger.

But something’s strange… They shouldn’t have enough people to fight against the Rebel Army and Red Matter but somehow they managed to hold on for a long time. Even those Commanders of Rebel were being held back.

The Athen’s Champion and Government shouldn’t have enough people to handle them.

Everything was in a stalemate. There’s no progression in this war. Even though Finn wanted to win against the Rebel Army and Red Matter, he still felt a little weird about this situation. The Rebel Army and Red Matter matter should’ve completely conquered the entire Cartel right now.

Now that he thinks about it, maybe this was a strategy of Athen’s Champion. Or there’s a chance that the Red Matter is planning something again.

“What is it? I need to uncover it to formulate a counter plan.”

Finn said to himself as he stood up and wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth. He glanced at Boudo’s body before he left. He wanted to retrieve his body safely but he knew that he still had something important to do. He just hopes that Boudo will forgive him in the afterlife.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Darwin and Dromas wrestled as both of them crashed on the ground. The entire place was devastated as both of them used their [Element Drive]. It became an all-out battle until one of them died.

Souta jumped behind Dromas before he quickly swung his sword. Black lightning and crimson energy shot down.

“Pesky!” Dromas blocked the attack with his hand before he delivered a blow on Souta’s stomach.

He was irritated. He couldn’t even kill this monster. No matter how severe injuries he gave to that monster, the monster would come back as if nothing happened.

He wanted to directly kill but Darwin was preventing him.

Swoosh!

A large cut appeared on his back, the moment he turned his attention on Souta. It was hard fighting two people at the same time. Especially if one of them was at the same power level.