Chapter 728: Mince Hand

“How many mana potions are left?” Souta asked.

“I only have four left,” Amanda answered.

Hearing her words, Souta couldn’t help but sigh. Using mana to cover his best feram was consuming a bunch of mana potions. He had no choice but to do it since he didn’t want other people to know his monster identity. He’s been filling up his parasite with mana before leaking it out around his body to disrupt the senses of those One Shackle Realm experts. Or else, they would recognize his energy just like how Edward from Shimpan Family realized his identity.

“It seems that we need to restock our potion here,” Souta muttered.

Both of them entered Burluk City. It was a city smaller than Ladros City yet its population was higher. The only difference was the power level of the experts here. Naturally, Burluk City wouldn’t even be able to resist an attack from the Deadly Sins. The City Lord’s forces, some incredibly powerful nobles, and the teachers of the institute managed to resist the attack from Seven-Circle Officers and below. Those officers were equivalent to Hero-rank and SSS-rank.

It was easy to say that the officers that attacked Ladros City would easily dismantle the Red Matter Association. Avron would be able to kill three or four officers thanks to the power of Project Sicily but that’s it. He wouldn’t be able to fight all those officers alone even with the help of his entire organization.

Souta and Amanda separated and gathered information. They met up in a small restaurant after three hours of intel gathering. They learned the basics of this land and the current and recent events that happened in the past few months.

“It’s quite interesting here.” Souta laughed lightly. He could feel many jealous gazes were directed at him.

“In my opinion, it’s quite bad. I want to level this city.” Amanda commented.

Souta laughed at her words.

He had an average face and aura but Amanda still had that striking beauty despite concealing it with the parasite. Coupled with her temperament, a lot of men wanted to strike up a conversation with her.

Of course, Amanda showed a little bit of her killing intent to those men to prevent them from approaching her. She even wanted to murder those people that look at her with lewd eyes. She was a former leader of an underground organization and murdered a lot of people before she regained her memories. Yet, she couldn’t kill them even if she was stronger than them. She could only sigh helplessly and ignore those men.

It would create trouble if she killed people. Plus, the ruling faction of this city was a Church so killing would undoubtedly gather the attention of those priests.

“I haven’t felt this since I was in Ladros City. This is such a great feeling. The jealousy of others is amazing. I feel so blessed. Haha…” Souta laughed but some sort of field blocked his words from reaching other people.

He stroke his chin. ‘I wonder what the girls are doing right now.’ He could remember the jealousy of his schoolmates when he gained a fan club.

He smiled and shook his head. He would ask Lynn about them later when he had a chance. For now, he should focus on the things in front of him.

“How is it? The intel.” Souta asked.

Amanda turned serious and slowly explained what she gathered.

Burluk was situated on the edge of the Spring Land. It was a land just beside the Mine Valley. In this land, there was a ruling nation called Heiro Kingdom. The kingdom was still powerful but its scope of influence had deteriorated. Various organizations rose and fought for dominance, this led to the current situation where the kingdom decided to pull back its army and guard its territory.