Chapter 657: War in Subterranean World: Stone Monument

“I’ll take this transmission talisman…”

Souta muttered before placing the talisman in his pocket.

If his memories were right, the army of the Mechanic Country would’ve arrived on this continent sooner. They would show this land what a powerful force they were.

The army would dismantle several giant organizations on this continent.

This also means that the entire world was changing. The chaos would start soon and no one would be able to prevent it.

Souta shook his head and put those thoughts in the back of his mind.

He just killed an executive but he felt nothing. The executive was at her death’s door so it was an easy feat for him. If she was at her peak, then the outcome would change.

“I need to plan the next battle…”

He narrowed his eyes. If the poison bombs exploded, then it would kill hundreds of warriors in the nation. It would also affect him in one way or another.

The Red Matter Association was dangerous. He had to thoroughly destroy them.

If he wasn’t here to stop the executive, then the warriors would be done. It was good that he tried to find the device to remove the sealing runes.

Earlier after he left the battlefield in the western region, Souta head to the place where he sensed the strongest enemy.

Why would he want to find the strongest person on the enemy side? It’s because the strongest person was likely an executive of the Red Matter and they had a huge authority over the entire organization. Having a huge authority means that they knew how to undo the sealing runes. After all, those kinds of people were the ones overseeing this plan.

It’s easy to find those types of people since the battle was huge and everyone felt the mana fluctuations in the atmosphere.

Souta found Banni and Shiela fighting. Of course, he didn’t join the battle as it was too dangerous so he simply observed them from a distance. It was then that another executive appeared and the previous executive escaped the battle.

Although everything happens instantly, his eyes managed to capture it. He saw where the woman went so he slowly followed her while hiding his aura to avoid him getting sensed by the other party.

It went smoothly for him as he found her in this old laboratory in the southern region. Then, he killed her before she activated the poison bombs.

“They’ve planned this perfectly but they’ve made a mistake. They didn’t know that my eyes could see through the escape route of this dead woman.”

If it was other warriors, then they wouldn’t be able to follow Shiela. It was only because of his special eyes that he could follow her.

Crack!

A sound of a glass shattering echoed throughout the entire nation.

Souta couldn’t help but look up. He muttered, “These sounds… The barrier is finally broken. The warriors from the Fourth Set are surging in.”

With this, the warriors would counterattack. The sealing runes were gone and the warriors from Fourth Set were here. It would only be a matter of time before they defeated the forces of the Red Matter Association in this country.

This was not the final battlefield. The rest of the Red Matter Association was still lurking in the dark.

Souta walked around the laboratory as he observed every little thing here. He reached out his hand and picked a notebook from a table.