Chapter 765: Great Black Orc

As for the rest of the people, Souta didn’t care about them. If they survive, they survive. If they die, then they die. The most important thing to him right now was fighting the guardian. It’s making his blood boil. This was the main dish that he wanted.

The old man called Elder Monbi couldn’t even match those ordinary squad leaders of Athen’s Champion. He was basically a fodder in Two Shackles Realm. He was outclassed in all stats. At this point, Souta believed that even the so-called Grand Elder was just slightly weaker than a squad leader.

In short, Souta could dismantle the entire Spring Land even if they combined their forces with just his Second Mode alone.

Souta stared down as he saw the space distorted. It twisted horribly as a powerful aura surged out into the area.

“There is another alternate space?! Or maybe is it prepared as the home of the guardian?”

He narrowed his eyes as he felt that there was another hidden space behind that distorted space. He could feel that it wasn’t the space of the main dimension where the Imperium resides.

The twisted space opened like a mouth and a gigantic creature appeared. It was a ten-meter-tall creature wearing pitch-black full-body armor with a huge sword hanging on its back.

“A golem…”

Its gigantic body was full of runes. Each one exudes a powerful energy that fully enhances the fighting abilities of the golem. This one was called [Darkness Guardian].

“My base isn’t enough so I’ll increase my power a little bit…”

Souta’s aura skyrocketed as he activated his Second Mode. His overwhelming power was released to this world. He guessed that he didn’t need to hold back against this golem.

He was going to thoroughly enjoy fighting this one.

The guardian didn’t even look at other people. Instead, he focused his attention on the person who was trying to acquire the key. He was programmed to protect the key from anyone at all costs. That was the only thing on his mind.

He grabbed the huge sword on his back and charged forward.

Swoosh!!

The guardian quickly arrived in front of the barrier around Alexander. He swung his sword with the intention to shatter the barrier and kill the person inside. It was a simple yet decisive attack.

Bang!!

Souta appeared in front and blocked the slash using the vajra sword. He felt his hand turning numb just by blocking that attack.

“This guy… Even though he is suppressed by the gravity field and dark mist, he still could throw a powerful slash like that. What if he isn’t suppressed at all? His power will increase greatly.”

Souta spun in mid-air before he kicked the chest of the guardian. Then, he shot several energy blades in his direction.

[Crimson Moon]!!

BOOM!!!

A powerful explosion erupted. Elder Monbi and the sandworm who were closer were blown away. The shockwave alone made the entire place tremble. It was as if this whole place was going to collapse.

“N-No… W-What is this?!” Elder Monbi was trembling.

He couldn’t believe what he was seeing right now. The power of the male-looking golem and the humanoid monster was beyond his imagination. Even Grand Elder and Patriarch were nothing compared to these two.

“T-There’s no way someone at this level on Spring Land?!! Don’t tell me they come from a large country?!!!”

He was losing his mind. He offended the humanoid monster so if this monster attacked the Thunder Hall… They… They would be gone in just a single night. They didn’t have the power to defend themselves against such monsters.