Chapter 682: War in Subterranean World: Strong Will

Souta’s body was literally destroyed. His bones could be seen sticking out from his body as his blood dripped to the floor nonstop. He looked like a patch of flesh mashed up together.

Although he looked like this, his parasites were moving slowly, regenerating his wounds. It had greatly slowed down compared to the past.

“A-An….. enemy…”

Souta looked at the person in front of him. His eyes were blurry so he couldn’t clearly see it but he could make an outline in his mind based on the pattern he saw. This person should be a member of the Red Matter Association.

‘Fuck… I reached the limit of my strength. I could barely move my body this time.’

He said inwardly as he tried to move his body with great effort. All the energy in his [Nebula Heart] was consumed and only two percent was remaining in his monster orb. In fact, he shouldn’t have any energy left long ago but he had [Insta Regen] that refill his energy reserves.

But now… He literally was close to draining his best feram.

Ohm!

He gritted his teeth as he stood up and forced his monster orb to pump out the remaining best feram in his body. The energy flowed smoothly in his body as he felt that he could create one more powerful attack.

His body slowly emitted an aura of a fourth stage monster. He glanced left and right, only to find that the rest of the warriors were the same as him. The others who had lower power levels had long collapsed on the ground.

Hundreds of warriors from Fourth Set had worked together to stop the Aranhgrad. They succeeded but it left them with heavy injuries. The Solidifying and One Shackle Realm had fainted. The Squad Leaders who were at Two Shackles and Three Shackles were still conscious but they could still hold on for a while.

They weren’t Souta who had an unimaginable regenerative ability.

They naturally noticed the appearance of the enemy. There’s not one of them but there were three of them. It wasn’t a good situation for them.

The Three Shackles Realm Squad Leaders forcefully moved their heavily injured bodies. They could walk without any problem but they weren’t in a condition to fight.

‘Shit!’

Souta cursed inwardly as he tightly gripped the vajra sword in his hand. As long as his enemy underestimated him, it would open an opportunity for him to launch one more attack.

Even if there were hundreds of warriors, a lot of people would still die if these three attacked since everyone was heavily injured.

‘I’ll use your body.’ Saya said to him.

‘Thanks… I’ll leave the rest to you.’ Souta smiled as he could feel her concern in her voice.

He recalled the time when he wasn’t close to Saya and she was trying to occupy his body. And now, both of them were partners in crimes. She was the only person who knew a lot about him except for the fact that he was a human before.

Speaking of that, he felt that some of the people would understand if he told them that he was a reincarnated person. After all, reincarnation wasn’t unprecedented in this world. Just like Alexander who would be revealed as the reincarnation of the Ancient Myriad Emperor in the future. It’s just that… it’s hard to come by a person who retained their memories of past life. It deals with a secret technique and this was the case with Alexander. He had a secret technique that helped him retains most of the important things in his memories.

The three people from Red Matter Association observed them. Their eyes were filled with a vicious aura and it was no different from a monster in berserk state. But they clearly had control over their bodies.