Chapter 638: Terror in Fone Kingdom: Cleaning

The figure above Souta was sleeping with its hands folded in front of its chest.

“Just what kind of monster?” Gremina narrowed his eyes.

The monster was a humanoid. Its skin tone was dark and it had a horn protruding on the center of its forehead. There’s also a pair of gray-colored horns above its pointed ears.

It had a long deep-red hair that was tied in a ponytail behind its back. It was wearing a long black coat and black pants of the same color. It has black nails and crimson fur covered both of its wrists.

“It doesn’t matter anymore. I’ll kill him quickly.”

Gremina stepped forward as he tightly held the dagger in his hand. It was strange but his hands were trembling.

With the power of his future self and a boost of one thousand percent, he was a hundred times stronger than before. He guess that he could fight someone at Seven Shackles Realm if he wanted in his current state. Unfortunately, this power could only be used against the future of his opponents.

He slightly bent his knees and charged a huge amount of mana on his dagger. This was his advantage. He could freely attack his opponent’s future self first as they were unconscious.

It would use this chance to kill this monster. If not, then heavy injuries would be enough for him.

“Die!!”

Gremina roared as he pounced at the sleeping figure. The energy twisted violently as the entire area shook along with it.

BOOM!!

The energy exploded and a ripple burst from the center of the impact. Waves of energy swept out one after another.

The force behind the attack caused an impact on the surface. The Fone Kingdom felt a strong earthquake in its entire territory. It feels as if it’s going to sink at any second.

The power of a Six Shackles Realm boosted by one thousand percent was indeed terrifying.

It wasn’t a simple boost in stats. His energy and physical damage had also increased by one thousand percent. Even his resistance had been boosted to the limit.

Also, his affinity, combat arts, and spells were included in the boost.

He could literally one-shot people above his power level.

Gremina was satisfied with his power. Using this secret ability of his, he could even defeat creatures above him.

The only problem was the backlash using this power. Advancing time in a strange way caused him his lifespan and energy. He would be weakened for a whole month and he wouldn’t be able to use this ability again for a whole year.

The aftershocks of his attack could’ve killed Souta, who was only at the beginning of fourth stage, but Souta had already fused with his future just like how Gremina borrowed the power from the future.

But there was one thing he didn’t expect…

He saw his dagger stop near Souta’s neck.

“How?!”

He was shocked when he saw it. It was different from what he imagined. His most powerful attack didn’t even land on the body of the monster in front of him.

Souta slowly opened his eyes, revealing a pair of pure red eyes. If one will look closely, one will find that there were four pupils inside the human eyes.

“Hmm…?”

His eyes landed on Gremina.

Gremina shivered when Souta looked at him. He didn’t know why but he felt like he was standing in front of an apex predator.