Chapter 712: Tournament of Astros: True Power

BAM!!

A blinding flash of blueish light hurled into the air as it flew straight toward Eilish. It slammed into her as a powerful shockwave swept out directly shattering the barrier around the arena.

A massive amount of energy gushed out the moment the barrier was shattered. It spread out forcing ordinary people to feel a heavy weight pressing on their shoulders.

Meina, who was just standing outside the arena, was blasted away. Her figure looked fragile as she crashed into the audience’s seats.

When the smoke disappeared, Franklin laughed as he saw Eilish simply block his attack with her hand.

“Good.”

He said before he swung his hand once again. This time, wind elements swirled around his fist and it made it more powerful and devastating than before.

“It seems that you wanted to feel the effect of your breakthrough…” Eilish’s raised his other hand and a magic circle formed on her palm.

[Dominant Repulsion]!!

A massive force formed through her palm and it slammed into Franklin’s body.

Ugh!

Franklin groaned in pain as his body was blasted away crashing on the ground several meters away. He quickly stabilized himself before layers of flesh covered his body. Savage looking armored flesh formed around him as spikes protruded on his back along with a thick battering tail. Then, he threw himself forward once again.

BANG!!

Elder Hanmi and Elder Guan moved as they protected the audience from the shockwaves. The impact of an attack coming from a Shackled Realm was harmful to ordinary people.

“Franklin!! The barrier was gone!! You’re causing problems here!!” Torkez said loudly while gritting his teeth. He couldn’t approach them since the waves pushed everything around.

Amanda and some of the S-rank experts that could withstand the shockwaves turned to protect the entire crowd.

Regardless, Franklin attacked as if he didn’t hear them. He was too absorbed in his current power and wanted to test it badly.

Whoosh!

At this moment, Eztein moved. He appeared just above Franklin with a spear in his hand.

“You need to stop now, Franklin!”

Instantly, he thrust his weapon nailing Franklin on the ground.

BAM!!

Each of their moves caused a terrifying energy that pressured the audience. The barrier was gone so the aftershocks from a Shackled Realm expert could harm them.

“Hahaha, good. That’s it.”

Franklin laughed as he gazed at the spear on his body. The next moment, the elemental energy from his body seeped out making his aura much more powerful than before.

He was about to swing his thick tail when a voice rumbled everywhere.

“Enough!”

The voice carried a strong power that made everyone silent. It felt as if they heard thunder directly in their mind.

In just a second, all the energy fluctuations in the arena had disappeared. It was replaced by a much stronger force that shook the entire Astros. The floor vibrated nonstop as if the entire area was going to collapse at any second.

In the Pople district, the citizens of Ekatoe city couldn’t help but look in the direction of the Astros. They just heard loud tremors and in the next second everyone stopped in their tracks.