Chapter 760: Second Trial

Yaniesvyl and the others started fighting the stone golems. They easily dismantled hundreds of stone golems with their strength. Some of the rogue experts suffered injuries but none of them died in the first trial.

In the battle, Yaniesvyl, Verto, Heimbra, Dream, Casti, and Hermo showed their powers. They showed the other experts what it means to be someone from the top faction. Dismantling hundreds of B-rank was an easy work for them.

The only people who weren’t impressed were Souta and Alexander. The intensity of their energy could easily destroy the stone golems from inside out. Also, Souta even played with Two Shackles Realm undead in his previous mission so these stone golems were nothing in his eyes.

“Strong…!” Heili muttered.

“They’ve cleared the stone golems… We can go to the next trial.” Alexander said.

“Next trial?” Souta narrowed his eyes.

“Yeah, the next trial will be harder…” Alexander nodded. “Also, be careful… The next trial is dangerous. Even I don’t know where will we be transported to.”

Souta glanced at Alexander’s face before he turned to Heili. He took out the Escape Talisman he received from Alexander and gave it to her.

“Take it, Senior Sister. Once you encountered danger, just pour your mana into the talisman to activate it.” Souta said to her.

“I can’t take it, Junior Brother. What about your safety?” Heili shook her head.

“I’m fine. I have another one with me.” Souta lied to her.

Heili looked at him straight into her to see if he was lying or not. After a few seconds, she smiled and said, “Okay, fine. I’ll take it. I just want you to know that you should prioritize your safety, junior.”

“I’m always thinking about my survival.” Souta smiled back.

Clang!!

A mechanical sound echoed as a huge metal door appeared. A metal door slowly opened revealing a portal inside.

“Another portal?!”

“We haven’t found any treasure in this room! Maybe, we could find one on the other side of this portal!!”

“Yeah!!”

“Let’s go!!”

Although the experts wanted to rush inside, they still hold themselves back. They cautiously looked at the top experts, waiting for them to enter the portal first. It’s fine even if they didn’t get all the good stuff. They would just take the leftover.

“Hmph! A bunch of garbage.” Hermo, from the Thunder Hall, snorted as he glanced at the other experts. He clicked his tongue and walked towards the portal.

Yaniesvyl and the other first rate faction entered the portal followed by the second-rate faction. The last batch of people that entered the portal were the experts that didn’t belong to any factions, the rogue experts.

After that, Souta’s group entered the portal.

Second trial…

“Huh? This is different…”

Souta found himself in another huge hall. The only difference was that there were various portraits stuck on the wall. At the end of the hall, there was an altar with dragon statues and there were two metal gates on each side.

Souta noticed that there were fewer people in this place. He looked around and found that Heili and Alexander weren’t here. Even those people from the top faction weren’t present.