Chapter 784: Princess Yaniesvyl

A lot of people were investigating the site, they wanted some clues that would lead them to the culprit behind the fall of the Triple Tribe Alliance.

Souta managed to sneak in. The guards were only B-rank and a few of them had reached A-rank. Still, there was some high level officer that was assigned to do the investigation. These officers were mostly S-rank.

They were still not enough to prevent Souta from sneaking inside. Souta concealed most of his energy as he activated the effect of his bracelets to help him suppress his overwhelming energy.

“This…”

Souta narrowed his eyes. The lingering mana in the atmosphere was on the verge of disappearing. Despite that, he could still feel the power behind it. No ordinary expert possessed such energy.

Souta advanced and he discovered a few marks on the rubble. The marks were red and they looked familiar to him. The marks weren’t completed since the entire place was demolished. It looked like a puzzle so Souta went around to find the other pieces.

“Where have I seen this thing…?”

After a few minutes, Souta found another rock with red marks too. In his mind, he put the two marks together. He still couldn’t understand it so he wanted to find other marks again. He was about to move when Saya’s voice echoed in his mind.

‘Did you forget it? This mark is a part of the ritual circle of the Blood Sacrifice.’ Saya said.

Souta’s pupils shrank as he understood why the red marks felt familiar to him. It was similar to the Blood Sacrifice he found in the White Line City after he captured the Wingless Crow’s members.

“Blood Sacrifice… So they sacrificed all the people of the Triple Tribe Alliance but where would they use the energy that they’d gathered?”

Souta couldn’t feel any borrowed power from the lingering energy. It means that the one who attacked the Triple Tribe Alliance didn’t use the energy from the Blood Sacrifice.

He turned his head and looked at the horizon. The unknown organization didn’t bother covering this event. They just let the other factions speculate about the destruction of the alliance. It seems that they would show themselves sooner or later.

For now, they wouldn’t show unless…

“They eliminate the biggest obstacle in Spring Land… The Heiro Kingdom.”

They were afraid that all the factions in Spring Land would band together. After all, that’s what the Triple Tribe Alliance was trying to do. It was trying to absorb all the smaller groups and give them resources. If given more time, the alliance would undoubtedly grow larger and it would threaten the unknown organization. So they decided to eliminate the alliance while in the process of growing.

“Then, what about the one that unified all the tribes in Earthen Woods?” Souta rubbed his chin.

According to the data of the Death King, the unknown organization had its hands on the tribe that unified that region. And now, they were waging war against Mine Valley.

‘The one who will receive the most benefits is that unknown organization… After all, war is a good way to use Blood Sacrifice. All the people that died in the war will become a sacrifice.’ Saya said.

“Hmm, then I will go to the Heiro Kingdom. They will try to eliminate them and sacrifice all the people there.” Souta said in a low voice.

He turned around and flew into the sky with a loud noise. His energy flared up and everyone in the vicinity felt the pressure. He didn’t care if they noticed him. The most important thing was to arrive at the Heiro Kingdom as soon as possible.