Chapter 746: Souta vs Gerxuzs

Clear and crisp exchanges. The sparks of weapons showered down everywhere. Just the killing intent that surged from the two weapons tore apart the land without stopping.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Continuous sounds of explosions echoed everywhere. The elemental powers of Souta and Gerxuzs rampaged throughout the land. Souta’s [Dual Element Drive] waged war against his opponent’s [Dual Element Drive]. Dark, light, flame, and ice shone brightly as the mountain near the fortress exploded with great impact.

Gerxuzs smirked. The weapon in his hand fired a flame and ice energy ray. Souta forced his body up. Suddenly, Gerxuzs moved at an even faster speed. He somersaulted, and like a specter, he crossed the distance between him and Souta instantly.

Another wave of attacks had begun.

Despite the gravitational field and debuff from [Dark Cloud Hunting], Gerxuzs showed a speed that was several times faster than Souta. In just a second, Souta suffered heavy injuries from Gerxuzs mad assault.

Souta had no choice but to use [Blood Armor: Jade Spider] to fight his opponent. He felt overwhelming pressure. Although he knew that Gerxuzs would become a powerful monster lord in the future, he didn’t expect that he was overwhelming at fourth stage.

With [Blood Armor], Souta was sure that he could fight three to five Two Shackles Realm at the same time yet his opponent could keep up with him.

Black lighting flashed out as it heavily smashed Gerxuzs’ body. Souta leaped in the sky as he raised his sword and a huge amount of lightning gathered around his blade.

‘Souta be careful! That huge club is a universal grade artifact! After clashing with it thousands of times, I realized its power!’ Saya said in his mind.

Souta simply nodded. He knew from the game that Gerxuzs’ ordinary looking club was in fact a universal grade. Even the five bracelets on his wrist were high grade artifacts. Two of them reaching the dark grade.

[Fifth Form: Rage of the Thunder God]!

[Sixth Form: Piercing Thunder Strike]!

Souta swung his sword and black lightning surged out like a tidal wave. Gerxuzs laughed and he fearlessly faced the overwhelming lightning with dark and light energy.

BOOM!!!

Eztein already retreated from the battle after the two monsters used their [Element Drive]. Their battle prowess surpassed any normal Two Shackles Realm so he had no way to interfere. He himself was only above average One Shackle Realm. He hasn’t even mastered the combat arts he got from Athen’s Champion.

He turned around and looked at Commander Eili. “Commander, I’m afraid that the entire fortress will get caught in the battle. You need to evacuate the soldiers.”

Commander Eili could only follow Eztein’s words. He had no capability to protect himself from those two monsters.

Souta and Gerxuzs weren’t even using their release form yet. He was only a mere S-rank so he couldn’t fight against high level fourth stage.

BAM!!

Gerxuzs’ instantaneous speed grew even faster. Although Souta had anticipated it, his opponent had already traversed the sea of lightning, his huge club suddenly vanishing.

The huge club’s speed was extremely quick, even the overpowering Souta was somewhat unable to withstand it. Souta stepped backward, dodging the huge club, at the same time wielding the [Vajra Sword Saya].

With a bang, their figures respectively retreated. Souta tightened his grip on the sword. His aura grew stronger as he activated [Possession], [Hunting State], and [Serial Killing Step]. These three skills were the skills of his two dark grade artifacts, [Vajra Sword Saya] and [Solid Hunter State Boots].