Chapter 676: War in Subterranean World: Past

Somewhere in the three nations…

Souta was inside a dark room with a book in his hand. His other hand was on his chin as he kept reading the contents of the book with his eyes.

The ground was vibrating heavily and energy would spike up every other second but he ignored it all. Although he looked like he was fine, it was only because of the regeneration ability of the queen parasite.

After a few minutes, he closed the book in his hand and looked outside.

“According to my arrangement, we had a sixty percent chance of winning this war. Every executive of the Red Matter Association is busy fighting the Grain Leaders. There’s no one that can give them a concrete plan anymore. Plus, I’ve stained the leader of rebels so they are out of sight. They will fall sooner or later.”

With all the casualties that the Third Set received in the previous battle, the chances of winning this war were just thirty percent. But because of his secret arrangement, the chances grew higher. In fact, the tide of war was slowly shifting to their favor.

Starting from the Grain Leaders of Fourth Set… To slaying the leader of rebels. Before fighting Dromas, Souta switched with his [Shadow Ball] and prevented the ambush of the Red Matter.

He saved the Seventh Grain Virgin Leader and Tenth Grain Wise Leader by informing them that there were enemies waiting in the dark. How could he detect them? It was simple since they had blood in their bodies.

That’s why it took him one hour before he fought the rebel leader, Dromas. By looking at his enemies, Souta could see their power level due to him having [Galaxy Eyes]. He slowly organized the warriors to fight the enemies they had an advantage against.

One by one he directed different battlefields in the shadows leaving only a few battles such as Grain Leaders and the other high-rank warriors who were fighting the officers of Red Matter Association. The officers were just second to executives in terms of strength. So ordinary Squad Leaders, who had a power level of Two Shackles, wouldn’t win in a head-on battle against them.

What he did was simply change the warriors who were going to fight those officers. Of course, there were times when warriors died because of his decision. He felt sorry for them but their deaths only solidified Souta’s plan.

“In the next couple of minutes, the battle in the Kaetws Federation will be concluded. I could only hope that the warriors would win against their opponents. I simply set up a path for them to win so the thing that will decide the war is their strength.”

‘Truly magnificent.’ Saya praised him.

Souta shook his head and said, “It’s nothing. I could do it because of my abilities. If I don’t have any of it, it will be hard to gain information and arrange the battlefield to our favor.”

‘Other people will not think of that. What you did was great and the last arrangement is going to bloom, right?’ Saya said.

Knowing the exact position of the enemies within a certain range was far too useful in war. Since he knew the position of the enemies and the enemies hiding, he could easily prepare an ambush and eliminate them.

A lot of generals and commanders would be jealous of this ability if they knew it. Its potential in war was big as long as they perfectly utilized it. In a one-on-one battle, this ability wouldn’t be able to help much but in war… It’s absolute.

“Well, yeah…” Souta shrugged his shoulder. This was one of the reasons why he chose [Crimson Perception]. In the future, different wars will erupt so this ability will help him in commanding his army.