Chapter 693: Reform

Bang! Bang!

Shockwave after shockwave swept out the surrounding area. The entire streets were demolished and the battle between Torkez and Carmin attracted the other experts in Ekatoe City.

Boom!

Carmin was blown away and his body penetrated several houses.

Ugh!

He groaned in pain. He looked ahead only to find that his opponent was already close to him. The shadow of his opponent covered in as he found himself staring into nothingness.

"N-No..."

He realized that his opponent was stronger than him. He had no chance of him at all. Even if he could injure his Torkez, Torkez would simply regenerate faster than he could ever imagine. He didn't know how he could defeat this guy.

He... He felt scared for the first time in several years.

Thud!

Torkez stepped forward and it slightly shook the floor. He stared at his opponent coldly as a huge amount of mana was fluctuating around him.

"Just like what I've said before... You have no chance to defeat me." He said before he swung his huge arm which was covered in spikes.

"Don't underestimate me!" Carmin roared and he swung his spear at the same time. Flames covered his spear and the temperature rose sharply.

Boom!!

Both of their attacks collided. A ring-shaped shockwave spread out from the center of the impact. It destroyed the surrounding houses.

Argh!!

Carmin was blown away once again. Before he could crash onto the ground, Torkez chased after him and shot a ball of condensed energy.

Boom!!

It was a one-sided battle. Torkez was dominating Carmin ever since he used the power of the parasite. Even though both of them were at the same level, he was trashing his opponent like he was lower than him.

Torkez's parasite boosted his strength and also his equipment was better than Carmin's. Most of his equipment was orange-grade and Carmin only had blue and purple grade. The difference was huge.

Carmin was just a leader of a small gang in a random city in God's Continent so it would be hard for him to acquire higher-grade equipment.

After several minutes of trashing, Carmin couldn't even move his body anymore. He was full of wounds and his left arm was shredded into tiny pieces.

Torkez stretched out his hand and grabbed Carmin's head. He raised him in the air as he narrowed his eyes.

"Y-You... m-monster... j-just w-what the hell are you..? J-just... kill me..." Carmin said with great effort. He couldn't even speak properly with his current condition.

Torkez grinned and said, "As I said before, I will not kill you. I will let you watch my leader take over this city. After that, I'll kill you."

After he said those words, his other hand turned into sharp blades. The blades moved fiercely as it tore Carmin's remaining arm into countless pieces.

ARGH!!!

Carmin screamed and his voice echoed throughout the whole area. Everyone within a radius of one kilometer heard the pain in his voice.

Torkez loosened his grip as he let his opponent fall to the ground. He raised his right foot and stepped onto Carmin's back.

"I'm not a fan of killing but I have to do this... My Lord said that I've got to take control of this city before he arrives. As for the rest of the organizations in this city, I'm sure that they are watching this battle."