Chapter 780: Becoming a Core Disciple

“Go!” Instructor Vick said loudly.

Neiso quickly raised both of his hands. Magic circles formed beneath his feet as he launched a barrage of ice spears at Souta. Souta wasn’t even bothered by it as he swiftly move his body avoiding all the ice spears.

Bang! Bang!

Neiso was a little bit surprised to see Souta dodging all of his attacks. He stomped his feet on the ground and a thick transparent barrier formed around him. With a wave of his hand, he casted another spell. Several black tentacles rose from the ground.

“Try this!!”

He gritted his teeth as a wand appeared in his hand. His energy fluctuations grew stronger as he activated the effect of his orange grade wand. Neiso was strong but he met the wrong opponent this time.

Souta simply avoided all the attacks coming at him. The voices of the two old men were low and they even isolate it but Souta’s power was able to bypass it. They didn’t even realize that Souta’s attention was on their conversation, not the battle.

“Did you investigate who’s the one that attacked the Hundred Face Alliance?”

“Yeah, but all the clues lead to nothing. I could only think of one organization based on the description of the survivors.”

“Is it Murder Society?”

“That’s the only organization that comes to my mind but I’m wondering why did they attack us or how did we offend them? The Master is currently in a meeting with the other Masters of the alliance.”

“Is this really the end? Our Mince Hand is getting weaker and weaker each generation. Seventy years ago we don’t even need to join an alliance as we have the strength of an overlord organization.”

“We can’t actively move before of our bind. The era is changing and the powerhouses of the Hall Plains will be shuffled. The most dangerous region right now is the central family where the Imperial Family reign.”

“It’s too sad. Taking the powers of previous ancestors binds us in this place.”

‘They are bound in this place?!’ Souta didn’t know what they were talking about but he continued to listen to them while avoiding Neiso’s series of attacks. He wanted to prolong the match so that he could listen more to their words.

He knew that they were telling the truth or else he would sense it. So he trusted their words and think that it would benefit him since he was staying here in Hall Plains.

The two old men continued their discussion without being aware that someone could listen to their words.

“The Imperial Family will suffer greatly this time. A lot of factions are eyeing the throne of the central region. Sooner or later, the war will envelop the entire Hall Plains. The Murder Society is being active recently and we still don’t know what they are planning.”

“The Triple Tribe Alliance is trying to absorb all the organizations that had fallen. They are one of the strongest organizations here aside from the Heiro Kingdom. According to our intel, the three tribe leaders are all experts at third shackles.”

“Three Shackles? That’s a big problem that even the Imperial Family would have a hard time facing.”

“Yes, Thunder Hall had fallen too. Their leader along with other top experts is confirmed dead. Their corpses are at the entrance of ancient ruins. A lot of factions wanted to investigate it but they couldn’t enter inside it. It seems that someone gained control over the ruins.”

“It means that no one could enter it unless they had the power of a God to forcefully break the barriers. What happened there shocked the entire Spring Land. There are survivors but they only passed the first to fifth trial. All the people that have gone to the sixth trial didn’t come out except for Princess Yaniesvyl and Dream.”