Chapter 616: Mock Battle III

Souta and Manduk continued their battle for a few minutes.

As time passed by, Souta was getting used to his ability. The Crimson Twilight’s ability was extremely compatible with his fighting style.

He could use blood to form a shield, boost his attack, or heal his wounds. A good ability for an all-rounder like him.

As long as there’s blood, he could do anything. There more blood in the surrounding the more powerful he would become.

Swoosh!!

Lightning and flame gushed at his direction.

Souta pulled back his sword and waved his other hand. The blood around him formed a huge shield in front of him.

The blood shield wasn’t ordinary. It had an attribute of dark to boost its overall effect.

[Blood Reign: Dark Blood Shield]!

Boom!!

The attack exploded and the entire place shook heavily. Violent energy was raging in every direction.

In the next second, the blood shield was shattered and Souta quickly swung the vajra sword in his hand.

Boom!

Another powerful explosion erupted.

Souta glanced at the system and smiled. He didn’t think that Element Drive would perfectly synchronize with his [Blood Reign]. There’s no rejection at all.

Noting that he needed Saya’s help every time he used [Bestrou] and [Fifth Form: Rage of the Thunder God]. Because of the rejection, he couldn’t control its power that’s why Saya was helping him control it.

But this… Everything was flowing perfectly.

“You’re amazing! Manduk! Let me defeat you right here right now!!”

He rushed forward with a huge grin on his face. Ten black balls formed behind him and he pressed down his other hand.

Boom!

Heavy gravity bore down inside the barrier trying to crush every living being and object inside it.

Manduk gritted his teeth as his figure was enveloped by flames and lightning.

[Lightning and Flame Dominating Body]!

He then charged forward.

Souta and Manduk collided several times.

Boom!! Boom!! Boom!!

The warriors that were watching the battle were thrilled. The battle was intense and it gives them goosebumps. They totally forgot about their bet.

Eztein was amazed, “Fuck! Boss is enjoying the battle! I don’t think that I would witness a battle like this!”

“I want to fight like that too.” Franklin, who was beside Eztein, said with an ecstatic look on his face. He, too, wanted to have a battle like that. A battle that would wipe the boredom in his life.

Eilish, who just arrived, smiled wryly. “I don’t think that I could win against him in that state.”

Alice glanced at her and said, “He hasn’t even used his release form. Souta is just familiarizing himself with his current strength.”

Eilish shook her head. “Yeah, he’s simply amazing. I couldn’t describe him aside from that one word.”

Souta and Manduk exchanged blows for several minutes. They were throwing everything at each other. Souta even activated [Cat’s Speed], [Triple Muscle Strengthening], [Agility Boost], [Strength Boost], [Night Overlord’s Aura], [Shadow Steps], and [Shadow Cloak] to help him.