Chapter 709: Tournament of Astros: Amanda vs Hanso

The lower tournament today was concluded. The winners of the matches would enter the finals tomorrow. The contestants showed their martial prowess and it entertained a lot of audiences.

Actually, the audience enjoyed the lower tournament more than the upper tournament. After all, the level of the experts at the upper tournament was out of their league. The speed of the experts at peak S-rank and Shackled Realm wasn’t something that they could follow with their eyes. Only people at S-rank and above could watch the battle.

Soon, Meina announced the start of the upper after a thirty-minute break. The first match was between Eilish and Leef.

A lot of people knew who the winner was even before the battle started. After all, Eilish was an expert standing at the top of One Shackle Realm while Leef was only at Solidifying Realm. The difference in strength was huge and there was no thrill at all.

Even Souta couldn’t even defeat a One Shackle Realm alone before he evolved.

Meina gave Leef a chance to surrender before the start of the battle. Although Leef had no chance to win, she didn’t give up and wanted to test her strength against an expert above her. This was her chance to fight One Shackle Realm.

In regard to her determination, Eilish didn’t attack at the start. She just defends herself and lets Leef use everything that she got. She only finished the battle after letting Leef realize the power of a One Shackle Realm.

This was a good thing for Leef. If she met a One Shackle Realm in the future, she would subconsciously compare her strength to Eilish. If her strength hasn’t surpassed Eilish, she would simply avoid fighting. So she wouldn’t carelessly fight someone at that level of strength even if she grew stronger in the future.

Eilish won the battle.

Everyone expected this outcome.

Right now was the start of the second match.

“Let’s welcome the fighters of the second match!! The Clan Leader of the Witch Clan, Lady Amanda, who defeated Arfi, the son of the Chief Enforcer!! And her opponent is someone from the Witch Clan too!! Hanso, a genius of the Witch Clan, who defeated Lady Isabella yesterday in the third match!!” Meina announced enthusiastically.

A lot of people were waiting for this. Both experts were top contenders and the gap in their strength wasn’t that large so it would be an intense battle.

It was different from Eilish and Leef’s battle in which the outcome was already decided from the beginning.

Amanda stepped inside the arena with a calm look. Hanso also stepped inside as he faced Amanda, the Clan Leader of the Witch Clan.

The crowd cheered loudly for the two of them. No matter the outcome, both contestants were from Witch Clan so they proudly raised their chests.

Ohm!

The layers of barriers around the arena were activated.

“Let the battle begin!!”

At Meina’s signal, the battle had started. This was a highly anticipated battle.

Amanda raised her hands and a vortex of energy formed in the mid-air. A pair of crimson-colored daggers came out of the vortex. It was her soul weapon, [Crimson Severing Dagger].

Hanso also materialized his soul weapon. It was a plain-looking sword called [Flexible Swift Blade].

Both of them stared at each other for a while. They simply circulated their energy around their bodies.

“Don’t ever hold back,” Amanda said before she dashed forward. Her aura flared up as the daggers in her hands emitted a dim red glow.

Swoosh!