Chapter 663: War in Subterranean World: Setting Up

Souta could see it. The end of this war was near. He just hoped that Chief Captain Vandal could defeat the leader of the Red Matter Association. Nevertheless, he would arrange things secretly for his own good.

The warriors were rushing towards the three nations. It’s getting chaotic as he could feel several powerful energy coming from that direction. At the very least, they’ve already eliminated five of the twelve executives of the Red Matter. Two of the strongest executives were gone so it should be easier this time.

But what’s the goal of Red Matter? He wanted to know why they sacrificed their strongest fighters to buy some time.

“This will be the last… Luckily, I’ve saved some of my aces.”

Souta muttered with a sigh. He had fought dozens of experts ever since they arrived in the Fone Kingdom. In all those battles, he could finish his opponents without taking injuries but he tried to save his aces.

Sadly, he didn’t manage to save his [Element Drive] and [Yin Yang Twin Spirits]. But that’s fine since he wouldn’t be able to make it out alive if he didn’t use these two abilities.

He turned to the side and looked at Larry, the top 1 executive.

Larry still had that smile on his face. His injuries were so severe that he was going to die in the next few seconds. He was only alive because of his great vitality as a powerful expert. Even if someone gave him first aid, it was already too late. He already lost a huge amount of blood and most of his internal organs were damaged from his battle against Vandal.

Some of the warriors wanted to capture him and interrogate him as the top 1 executive of the Red Matter Association, Larry must’ve known a lot of information about the plan of his leader. But it was already too late as he was going to die soon.

“Did I do great…? I’m sorry, master… I wanted to hold them longer but we were not enough…” Larry said as his vision turned blurry. He stretched out his hand and reached for the sky. “I hope you’re satisfied with my service…”

He could still remember the time when he was on the streets begging people for money. His master pulled him out of that place and gave him a place where he could call home.

Souta shook his head before he followed the other warriors. He slightly bent his knees before he flew into the sky.

Boom!

Hundreds of warriors charged toward the three nations. When they arrived at the vicinity, they saw the chaos inside. Buildings were collapsing one by one and thousands of people were fighting. Some people sided with the Red Matter and some people sided with the government.

It was chaotic as explosions were erupting in different parts of the country. People that didn’t have strength couldn’t do anything but flee in panic.

The metallic pillars that surfaced from the ground continued upward. The pillars were actually connected to the enormous object inside the energy pillar at the center of the three nations.

“What the hell is that?!”

“That thing is so huge!”

“What…?!”

The warriors were stupefied when they saw it.

Ohm!

The energy disperses in the surroundings and the appearance of the object was revealed. It was a giant piece of solid rock with various buildings and castles on top of it. The metallic pillars turned into flexible limbs connected to the giant rock above and thousands of runes were glimmering around it.