Chapter 751: [Divine Dark Circulation]

Franklin descended from the sky to a small town. His One Shackle Realm aura was fluctuating wildly, scaring the all S-rank and below experts in the town.

“That’s the Face Changing Demon!!”

“Face Changing Demon?!! You mean the guy that wreaked havoc in different territories!!”

“Then, the Golden Palm is here too!! If the rumor is true the Face Changing Demon is chasing the Golden Palm!!”

The people of the town looked at Franklin with a horrified expressions. The killing intent around Franklin was overflowing and some of the weak-willed people couldn’t even handle it.

Franklin arrived at the ground and saw a group of people waiting for him at the entrance of the town. Within his perception, he realized that these guys were only A-rank. The strongest one was barely at the Peak of A-rank.

“Your Distinguished Self, what can we do for you?” The man at the center said politely. He was the chief of this town and it was his responsibility to welcome this powerful person.

Franklin looked around before he said, “Use Norman Language, I don’t understand your local language.”

“Forgive me, Your Distinguished Self. Is there anything we could do?” The man quickly changed to the universal language of Imperium.

“People who enter your town in the last two days, bring them in front of me. Also, bring me the record of the people that leave the town in the last two days.” Franklin said coldly. “I want it as soon as possible.”

Regarding his rude attitude, the chief of the town couldn’t do anything. He was only a Peak A-rank while the Face Changing Demon was an expert at One Shackle Realm. The disparity in their level was huge. The Face Changing Demon could crush him with a flip of his hand.

The chief nodded and quickly left to complete Franklin’s task.

Franklin narrowed his eyes. He was displeased as the guy that he was chasing always manage to escape. As expected, it was harder to kill an expert on the same level than to capture.

He looked at the sky. ‘If I couldn’t capture that man in the next five days I would return to Ekatoe City. I learned a lot of things while chasing that man, I need to report it to Souta.’

Souta slightly opened his mouth and black vapor came out mixing in the air. He looked down in amazement and found this unbelievable.

“It’s compatible with me… What the hell?”

It only took him three days inside Saya’s inner consciousness and he could already use the technique called [Divine Dark Circulation].

‘Is it because this technique is for darkness attribute?’ Saya asked.

“No, Athen’s Champion has methods for darkness attribute but it’s not as effective as this one.” Souta explained to her.

‘Better than the methods that I provided and the ones from Athen’s Champion?’ Saya was flabbergasted. She didn’t think that a technique from a weak organization was better than the one from Holy Land.

“No, it’s not better but this [Divine Dark Circulation] feels like it was made for me… The effect is ten times better than any of the techniques that I’ve used.” Souta muttered in amazement. He too couldn’t believe that the technique of a small organization was better than Holy Lands.

Of course, Athen’s Champion was still better. It’s just that those powerful techniques needed a high rank and Souta needed vast achievement points to get it. But the techniques he could exchange as a First Class Yellow Rank Squad should still be better than any of the techniques of a small organization like Mince Hand.