Chapter 794: Souta vs Night Eye

Souta landed on the pitch-black ground. His feet caused a sound that echoed in the area. He slowly brandished his sword and stared at his opponent.

“You are good. You will not be able to return. You must tell me what you are planning if you want to live.” Souta said.

“I will not tell a single soul about our plan. We’ve waited for this for a long time but we must thank you. If not for you, we will not be able to reach our goal.” Night Eye said as he raised his bow and pulled out the string. An arrow made of energy materialized on the bow.

“I don’t understand what you are talking about. Why are you thanking me?!” Souta dashed as he infused his best feram in the vajra sword.

Night Eye jumped away and fired hundreds of arrows at the same time.

Souta moved his body to the side and avoided the arrows. Then, he stopped and slashed the arrows coming at him before he charged forward.

“If you didn’t want to tell me anything, then I’ll have no choice but to kill you.”

Souta slashed his sword in the air and fired several energy blades. He understood that his enemy wouldn’t tell him anything. These people would either due than to leak their plan. They have that burning determination.

Boom! Boom!

Night Eye continued to maintain his distance between him and Souta while firing his arrows. This was his fighting style. He was an archer and long-range battle was where he shone the most.

In just a second, he released hundreds of arrows at the same time. The arrows flew towards Souta like rain. There were too many of them so he couldn’t avoid everything. Also, each arrow possessed unbelievable speed and firepower.

Souta knew that his opponent was strong. After all, this guy was one of the experts that help Lord Dramus and the others deal with the twin spirits. Souta’s twin spirits weren’t weak at all. They were as strong as his release form without any sort of equipment.

The fact that those guys eliminated the twin spirits showed the strength that they possessed.

“Eh~ good…” Souta grinned widely. He shifted his body to the side and dozens of arrows passed beside him. Then, he kicked the ground trying to catch up to Night Eye.

But the arrows that he avoided suddenly turned around.

“A homing arrow…?”

Souta jumped and slashed some of the arrows.

The arrows exploded, filling the whole area with smoke.

Souta waved his hands and shadows shot in every direction. Then, he spun around and his armor turned white. Webs quickly spread out like a net, trying to control everything.

Swoosh!!

Night Eye moved his body as fast as he could, trying to avoid all the shadows and blood-red webs. When he landed on the ground he saw Souta stomp his foot heavily on the floor. His eyes shrank as he hurriedly jumped in the air.

A second after he jumped, hundreds of crimson spikes burst out of the ground. The next moment, the crimson spikes turned into liquid before they formed a spear shape.

Souta controlled the shadows, webs, and blood in the surroundings. He perfectly maneuvers everything around him.

Night Eye couldn’t even have an opportunity to attack. All he could do was dodge and defend against the shadows, blood, and webs. He was being attacked in every direction.

Souta charged forward while controlling the pace of the battle. He wanted to corner Night Eye and end this as soon as possible. He was exhausted so he didn’t want to delay this any longer. Fighting an SSS-rank expert already cost him too much.