Chapter 649: War in Subterranean World: Appearance of an Executive

“Damn, I couldn’t see it coming because the sealing runes aren’t active when I look at the boulders. I thought that the Red Matter members here are all suicide squads. Never thought that they had a plan like this.”

Souta smiled to himself.

He only realized it when the three people used a device to project a barrier around themselves. The moment he scanned it using his eyes, that’s when he realized that the barrier was for protection against sealing runes.

He should’ve carefully scanned the boulder before. If he did that, then he could have prevented this incident.

That was his mistake.

“These guys really like plotting something big…”

A wide grin slowly formed on his face.

“If that’s the case then let me deal with everything. I’ll make your downfall easier Red Matter Association… I’ll set up everything.”

Souta stood up from his position. He closed his eyes and tried to sense if there was any presence around him.

His [Crimson Perception] detected all the living creatures with blood flowing inside their bodies.

“The closest person is just thirty meters away from me.”

He turned his head and looked in the direction where he sensed the person.

“It’s not a good idea to go outside right now.”

The sealing runes were still active and once it detected him, the runes will try to seal him. If that happens, he will be helpless against the people of the Red Matter Association.

But if he wanted to make a perfect plan that no one will know, he had to make sure to kill those three people that were targeting him.

He failed to kill them even with [Possession] skill. No, it’s a good bargain for him since he made them use their [Element Drive]. It means that they will not be able to use their [Element Drive] for the time being.

Once he gets out of this place, it will be his chance to eliminate them.

He calculated his aces. He still had a lot of things that he haven’t used. His [Element Drive] could be used for another minute but once the time runs out, he wouldn’t be able to use it until the next few days.

His [Energy Drive] power was close to zero. He kept training it in Saya’s inner consciousness but it wasn’t enough for a long battle. It was only good for a burst one on one fight.

“Okay, I’ll keep this one…”

Souta caressed the bracelet on his wrist.

Five minutes had passed and the sealing process was done.

The entire place was silent so Souta decided to get out of the building. He looked around, only to find that the whole place became desolate.

Most of the buildings were ruined and blood dyed the whole, mainly caused by him throwing a river of blood everywhere.

Looking around with his eyes, the souls were making a loud screeching sound that only he could hear due to him possessing the [Soul Blood Earring].

Along with his [Galaxy Eyes], his perspective was different from other people’s.

He sensed a creature with blood close to him. He approached the creature and saw that it was a warrior of Athena.

The warrior was an S-rank expert but he couldn’t exert any energy from his body. His entire mana pool was sealed by dozens of runes.