Chapter 759: Multiple Element Realm

A sound of broken glass echoed.

The barrier was finally broken. When an expert discovered this place, it already showed signs of breaking. It’s just that it immediately healed and everyone already made a calculation.

Truthfully, it was Alexander that released the ancient ruin. He was the one who broke its seal so it appeared right in this place. He couldn’t hide it from other experts as the moment he broke the seals, the energy it contained surged out attracting the nearby experts.

It’s just that it took a few days before the last barrier completely break.

Souta didn’t have any idea about the detailed knowledge about it. He just knew that it would open soon according to the rumors. He never studied things like this back in the academy.

“It’s open!” Heili exclaimed as she covered her mouth in shock. The massive amount of mana coming from the ancient ruin brushed across her face.

It was her first time seeing an ancient ruin.

“We’ll wait until they disappear,” Alexander said before he glanced at the other experts.

The first people that entered the giant hole were the top factions followed by the other organizations. Soon, most experts have gone inside the ancient ruins.

“Are you prepared? This will not be easy. A battle will surely occur and we could die anytime inside the ruin.” Alexander asked with a serious look.

“You know me…” Souta simply said then he turned to Heili.

Alexander knew Heili’s power level. She could become a burden for Souta and him. He didn’t even know why would he bring her here with her low power level.

“I’m fine.” Heili clenched both of her fists tightly.

Souta turned to Alexander and shrugged his shoulder with a smile on his face. He slowly opened his mouth and said, “I quite like her. I wanted to know if she’s worth my help.” His words were spoken in a monster language. The intent was only passed to Alexander so even if anyone heard it, they wouldn’t understand anything.

“You’re taking this too lightly.” Alexander shook his head. “Nevermind. Suit yourself.” He then flew towards the giant hole.

Heili glanced at Alexander confusedly. She didn’t know what he was talking about. She went closer to Souta and whispered, “Junior Brother, is your friend okay?”

“No, he’s not okay. That guy is crazy.” Souta laughed lightly as he recalled what the Ancient Myriad Emperor did in the past.

“What?! Are you for real, junior?” Heili whispered.

“Don’t worry about him. Let’s go now.” Souta said before he flew.

“I’m not worried about him. I’m worried about us… I don’t know him but can we really put our lives for him?” Heili asked.

“Don’t worry. That guy is trustworthy. You can try to befriend him too. Once he treated you as his comrade, that guy will help you if you encounter a problem.” Souta replied to her.

“Hmm… That is quite impressive if it is coming from you, junior. But I will not try to befriend him just for that. I will see his character first. That’s the most important thing.” Heili said as she gave Souta a glance.

“Then, what about Senior Neiso? Is he your friend?” Souta asked.

“Don’t be like that Junior Brother. Senior Neiso just hasn’t put his trust in you yet. Once you know him, you will realize that he’s quite a kind person. He’s only looking out for me.” Heili explained. “His attitude toward you is the same as his attitude toward me a few years ago when I just join the school.” She giggled.