Chapter 795: Ten Commandments

The moment Night Eye died, Souta waved his hand and canceled all the active skills around him. Blood, webs, and shadows were dispersed on the ground. Even if Night Eye tried to escape, Souta would still capture him. In [Traceless World], Night Eye couldn’t hope to escape unless he killed Souta.

Killing Souta was already difficult to imagine so when his hand got sliced his hope of leaving this place alive became nonexistent. He couldn’t even wield his bow properly with one hand and even if he resort to close combat he wouldn’t be able to best Souta. Although Night Eye was good at close combat, it wasn’t comparable to experts like Souta who mainly fight in that range.

Souta sat down on the ground and leaned his back on a boulder. He was quite tired. Fighting someone at Four Shackles Realm was too much for him. He was lucky that he had a bunch of high grade artifacts with him or else… He would be forced to use that.

“Saya, do you perhaps know anything about that mountain?” Souta asked as he stared at the mountain in the distance.

‘Heaven’s Sealing Mountain… That mountain is a result of a powerful ability used to imprison different creatures. In many cases, most of the beings that are sealed beneath the mountain are powerful. Sometimes God-levels are buried below that mountain.’ Saya paused for a moment before she added, ‘Right now, we don’t have any idea about the creature beneath it but… It’s probably a being at God-level as we can guess it from looking at the after effects.’

“I see…” Souta nodded. God-level was practically out of his reach right now.

He wanted to go there as soon as possible but his equipment skills were on cooldown. Plus, he needed to recover his energy and stamina too and his [Element Drive] couldn’t be used at this moment. He used all of his elemental powers and without it, he wouldn’t be able to use [Blood Armor].

“At the very least, I finally knew that they are from the Hall of Power.”

Souta closed his eyes and started to focus on recovering his energy. He needed to speed up his recovery and if possible, he needed to achieve the Integration Stage of his light attribute.

Boom!!

The mountain shook once again. Right now, the entire Hall Plains was covered by a crimson-colored net. It means that no one could leave and enter the Hall Plains. A lot of people didn’t even have an idea about the Mountain of Demise. They didn’t know that every living being here would be sacrificed.

In short, the whole region became a sacrificial altar for the being that was buried in the Mountain of Demise.

If they wanted to leave this place, it was all to them.

Bland City…

Alice exited the underground base with Governor Ray. The aura around Alice’s body was a bit unstable but it was several times stronger than before. She had reached Two Shackles Realm and from the looks of it, her aura was definitely stronger than ordinary Two Shackles expert.

“There’s an emergency…” Governor Ray said. They could stay in the underground base for another three days but an emergency occurred. The appearance of the Mountain of Demise alarmed a lot of experts in the Hall Plains.

Alice and the other City Lords knew the danger of the Mountain of Demise. Even though they’ve seen it personally, they have seen it in some records. The description and the phenomenon around it matches the one that they’ve read. So they were sure that the towering mountain was in fact the real Mountain of Demise also known as Heaven’s Sealing Mountain.

Governor Ray turned his head and stared at the towering mountain. “So they are back… They’ve chosen the worse scenario for us. I need to move now.”