Chapter 740: Undead

Why is it in this place?

Well, the ancestor of the Veinu Kingdom was a necromancer in the past. He hid his things and the undead he controlled in a special place. So after he died, the undead became powerless for several decades. They grew stronger and right now they reached the limit.

They appeared on Lerna Island causing a rampage everywhere.

Also, the appearance of the special environment made the undead more powerful. If it not for this, the locals of Lerna Island would be enough to exterminate the undead.

Souta glanced at his surrounding. Corpses of prisoners were scattered around.

No one would have thought that the ancestor would choose a place like this as a passage to his secret hideout.

“A good one…”

Souta flicked his fingers and fireballs were launched into the sky. He was in the underground but he set everything up. It’s time for Yuko and Yenxa to help Eztein deal with those undead.

He personally experienced the difficulty of this mission in the game. He could leave this to them.

When he turned back his attention to the space crack, Souta realized that it grew smaller. The space was healing at a faster rate.

Even though the key could only be used five times, it was still at the highest level of red grade. It wasn’t useful except for opening the passage.

“It’s not that bad…”

Souta smiled and he entered the passage.

Eztein glanced at Commander Eili. He didn’t know how to explain this situation. Souta just told him to take the golden sphere inside the Royal Room so he didn’t know that it would open cracks in the space and pour out high-level undead.

Eili also noticed Eztein who was staring at him. He was surprised inwardly. He didn’t expect that he would find an unknown human here.

“Who are you?!” He asked warily. He could feel that Eztein was above his level.

A Shackled Realm expert? Why would an expert of this level appear here? He didn’t have any idea. If Eztein had ill intentions, he would have no way to stop him.

“No, time to explain. The undead are starting to move.” Eztein said as he pointed his finger at the undead.

“Kuhhh!!” Several powerful undead rushed toward Eztein at the same time. The powerful energy of dozens of S-rank shook the entire hallway on the verge of destruction.

The undead swiped its rotten hand. Eztein crouched and thrust his halberd. The spear destroyed half of the undead’s face instantly. Then, he lifted his feet and launched a heavy kick.

Bang!!

Eztein’s aura grew stronger as the halberd in his hand flashed brightly. It turned into a ray of light nailing several undead to the walls. Looking at this, he put both of his hands together.

[Collapsing Earth Wave]!!

Cracks spread out and covered the entire castle.

‘Not good!’ Eili’s eyes shrank. He took the soldiers with him and jumped through the windows.

The next moment, the whole castle exploded as various heavy boulders were thrown everywhere.

Boom!!

‘Shit!’

Eili cursed inwardly while looking at the destroyed castle. Then, he noticed something. He turned to the walls, only to find thousands of undead were rushing in this direction.