Chapter 667: War in Subterranean World: Close

The war became much more intense as Avron and Vandal started fighting on the surface of Aranhgrad. The collision of the two leaders could be felt anywhere in the three nations. It was a fight between two people at the top.

Aside from them, the executives and Grain Leaders began their all-out battle. They didn’t fight on Aranhgrad. Instead, their battlefield was the three nations as no one among them wanted to distract their leaders.

It was chaotic before but now it’s worse. The Red Matter Association and the Third Set began to launch a full-scale attack on each other. The most affected people were the citizens, rebels, and the government army. The death counts spiked up in just a few minutes.

“Stay back.”

Souta said seriously. Standing behind him were Airi and her two siblings.

In front was a group of seven people. They were all from the Red Matter Association. Luckily, none of them had reached Shackled Realm. They were just a bunch of Solidifying Realm but it was a problem for him since he didn’t want to use his energy.

The two sides were observing each other. Even though the Red Matter had an advantage in numbers they still didn’t attack immediately. They were cautious of him.

‘They didn’t underestimate me… It’s better if they underestimate me and attack me quickly. That way, I could swiftly kill one or two of them but since they are cautious they wouldn’t do that.’ Souta said inwardly. He glanced at the children behind him.

“Just stay behind me. I’ll tell you what to do later.”

The wall was within their sight. Just a few kilometers and they would be able to leave this place. But a problem occurred since Vandal and Avron started their battle. The two organizations became restless and started to fight for real.

So this place got flooded by experts.

Within a radius of five hundred meters, Souta could sense that there were hundreds of people around. Probably close to five hundred and most of them were battling.

They could even feel vibrations in the air from the position. It made the three children shiver in fear and if not for Airi’s will to protect her siblings, she would have collapsed on the ground.

Part of it was thanks to the red-grade robe but still… She was doing a great job by holding herself from collapsing.

Hmm?

Souta suddenly turned around and threw a punch at the space behind Airi.

Boom!

Airi closed her eyes as Souta’s fist passed above her head. She hugged her siblings tightly as the force behind the punch pushed her three meters away.

Souta’s fist landed on something in that blank space. A figure was blasted away before crashing into several houses.

“Stealth? It’s not going to work if I’m your opponent.”

Souta said as he turned around looking at the six remaining people. They were not moving at all even though he just blasted one of their comrades.

Airi quickly stood up and then she heard Souta’s voice.

“Run!”

She didn’t even look back. She just ran forward with her siblings. She was scared so she closed her eyes. The six enemies were in front of her and she thought that she wouldn’t be able to run if she looked at them.

Souta pulled out the vajra sword from its sheath. Then, he slightly bent his knees before he charged ahead.

Swoosh!