Chapter 763: My shadows will be enough

Alexander gritted his teeth. He was in the process of taking the key. He actually didn’t have the plan to open this realm so soon but with the way things were going right now, he had to change his plan. He had to recover his past strength faster.

He could feel it. The state of the Holy Lands, the demon army, and the Bringers of Calamity. War was going to erupt soon. It wasn’t an ordinary war where only mortals were the participants. It would be a war between those gods.

He should have a minimum of seven shackles strength if he wanted to survive.

“Argh!!”

A streak of blood flows down from the corner of Alexander’s mouth. He felt his strength leaving his body at high speed.

BOOM!!!

The ground shook heavily and a powerful energy fluctuations swept out like a raging tide.

“This…?” Alexander’s eyes shrunk as he looked above. He saw dark clouds in the sky flashing black lightning.

“This power… This fluctuation… There’s no doubt that it is an Archetype?!”

He turned his head and saw Souta’s figure which was covered in black lightning. Souta was tearing the flesh of the fourth stage sandworm with a look of ecstasy on his face. The third stage sandworm couldn’t even fight back at all. Their proudly tough bodies were easily destroyed by the violent black lightning.

It was easy to guess that Souta was playing with them. Yep, even a normal intermediate fourth stage sandworm was just a plaything for him. He was too powerful beyond common sense.

“Archetype…? How?!” Alexander suddenly felt a headache as he held his head. “Argh! Damnit! I just remember Archetype and now it’s being deleted from my memories… Who the hell place a curse on all Archetype techniques?! Fuck! I gotta hurry up and reach Five Shackles Realm!”

Alexander ignored the pain as he decided to put the matter of Archetype in the back of his mind. No matter how much he tried to remember the Archetype, some sort of mysterious force would erase all the information of Archetype in his mind. That’s why he decided to think about it once he reached the Fifth Shackles Realm, the level where the mysterious force wouldn’t be able to delete the information.

BOOM!!

Black lightning flooded the whole area. The fourth stage sandworm wailed loudly but Souta simply swung the vajra sword in his hand.

The energy blade absorbed the black lightning before it tore the sandworm apart. It couldn’t do anything but accept its fate. Its death was inevitable ever since it decided to face Souta.

“Ah~ it feels so good…”

Souta stood at the top of the fourth stage sandworm’s corpse. He had an ecstatic look on his face while staring at the dark clouds. He basks himself in the strange feeling in his heart.

It lasted for a whole two minutes before he returned to his calm look. The dark clouds disappeared but the lingering best feram in the area made this place hazardous for ordinary people.

“I’ve calmed down… It felt refreshing.”

Souta muttered as he placed back the vajra sword in its sheath. He looked at the corpses of the sandworms. He wanted to take some spoils but their bodies were utterly destroyed. Even their monster orbs were shattered so Souta couldn’t collect them.

“Huh?”

Souta suddenly turned around. He focused his attention on the east as his [Crimson Perception] detected a group of creatures approaching this place.