Chapter 618: Meeting with Athena

Cicero Flavius. One of the six Division Commanders of the Athen’s Legion. A very powerful man that holds the highest authority here.

‘So Athena used Cicero to summon me…’

Souta looked at Cicero before he slightly bowed down and introduced himself once again. He already forgot how many times he introduced himself today.

Cicero nodded and said, “I’m Cicero Flavius…”

It was a simple introduction but every people in the entire legion knows the name Cicero Flavius. People at this level didn’t need a grand introduction. They will just say their name and people would already recognize their ranks and achievements.

“What are your orders, Commander Cicero?” Souta asked politely since Cicero didn’t say anything.

Also, he had to make sure that he didn’t know that Athena was the one that called him here.

“Souta Ieshi… A monster that joined our legion a month ago. He was assigned to Tenth Grain War and contributed a lot to the mission in the Dukedom of Halbun. In just a short amount of time, he easily promoted his circle to Second Class Yellow Squadron…”

It was as if Cicero was reading his reports. Everything that Souta did ever since he joined the legion was recorded.

Souta didn’t care about all of it but he didn’t show it on his face. He was just wondering when will this old man finished talking.

After a while, Cicero turned his attention back on Souta once again.

“I’m not the one that called you here.”

He pointed at the door behind him and said, “Go inside the room. No matter what you see, don’t let any other people know about it.”

‘Finally…’ Souta sighed inwardly. ‘I’m going to meet Athena. I want to finish this as soon as possible.’

He bowed at Cicero before he walked forward.

Cicero kept observing him without saying any words. It only stopped when Souta entered the door.

“Sigh…”

Souta sighed after closing the door. He knew that this door had high-concealment runes that could prevent eavesdropping and could block perception.

Giggle*

He turned around as he heard a soft laugh behind him. He saw Athena laughing with her hand on her mouth.

He stood straight before he went on his knees and said, “It’s my pleasure seeing you again, My Lady.”

“Yep, don’t worry about it.” Athena waved her hand. “Cicero is a busy person. He canceled some of his plans just to listen to my request.”

Souta knew very well that managing a legion as big as Athen’s Champion was hard.

Athena forcefully coughed as she fixed her posture elegantly and her expression turned serious.

“Cosmic Body is very important. The strength that it provides isn’t that huge but its utilities could even make a god envy it. The most important thing about it is that it could hold the power of a Zodiac.”

She spoke clearly and Souta listened to her with a serious expression. He knows that this was a very important meeting that could change his life. So he had to pay attention to the words that were coming out of her mouth.

“I’ll give you two choices. Stay in the Olympus and accumulate your strength. If you choose this, I will help you to the best of my ability to train you. Even gods and monster lords in Olympus will give you their guidance. But the moment you choose this, you can’t leave Olympus until you have enough strength to protect yourself. You should know that the Zodiacs will likely target you the moment they realized that you have a Cosmic Body.”