Chapter 733: Appearance of the Wingless Crow

“Shit! What’s happening?!” Eztein cursed as he noticed the strange activity of the citizens.

“Keke, that’s what you get from attacking me!! All of you will be branded as a murderer!!” Vaulin laughed.

“Shut up!!” Eztein roared as he punched Vaulin in the chest.

Bang!

Vaulin’s body penetrated dozens of houses. He couldn’t win against Eztein even with [Element Drive]. He was a classic mage and didn’t have that much experience in terms of close combat.

Ugh!

He wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth while staring at Eztein with blood-red eyes.

“Keke…”

He laughed as he ignored the deep wounds around his body.

“Tsk! Crazy guy!” Eztein clicked his tongue before he dashed forward.

Swoosh!

When he arrived at Vaulin, his halberd was already deep inside Vaulin’s chest. He was stunned as his opponent didn’t even resist this time.

“You will regret it! You think you guys are great just because of your so-called Dragon Council!! Keke!!” Vaulin laughed as blood kept pouring out of his mouth.

“I’ll keep you alive.” Eztein gave his opponent one more glance before he pulled out his weapon. The wounds on his body were already gone so it looks like he didn’t even experience a battle.

“Kill me! I already lose!” Vaulin screamed.

“No, we still have to ask you about Wingless Crow,” Eztein said without a care.

“Huh? W-What…? H-How do you know about that name?!” Vaulin opened his eyes widely. He pointed his finger at Eztein and said, “Y-You! You will die!! A horrible death is waiting for you!!”

“Oh, it seems that you really have a connection with Wingless Crow.” Eztein grinned as he faced Vaulin.

Boom!!

Suddenly, there was a series of deafening sounds of explosions throughout the entire city. A bunch of pillars of energy tore through the ground and shot upward into the sky.

Dozens of powerful auras swept out causing everyone to pause for a moment except for those mad citizens.

Eztein, Alice, Elder Guan, Edward, and the rest flinched as they felt the violent energy. They shifted their gazes as they felt the malevolent auras.

“What it is this time?” Eztein muttered as he turned his head to the side.

“Keke! They are here! You’ve said it yourself! They will kill everyone in this place! Fuck!” Vaulin almost turned mad.

“Shut up!” Eztein narrowed his eyes as he smashed the Vaulin’s nape using the back of his hand.

Pak!!

A loud sound echoed as his mana swept through. No matter what, Vaulin was still a One Shackled Realm so he had to use his mana if he wanted to knock him out.

Hmm?

Eztein noticed dozens of citizens rushing at him madly. He narrowed his eyes and swiftly knock them down. He controlled his strength so he avoided killing them accidentally.

“I consumed a quarter of my mana fighting this guy. I could still fight but…”

Eztein’s brows knitted together. A rare worried look flashed on his face. He could feel the auras coming from those pillars were stronger than Vaulin.