Chapter 634: Terror in Fone Kingdom: It's thrilling

“Attack together!!”

The White Waves attacked the Shackled Realm expert of the Red Matter together. Various combat arts and spells were used at the same time.

“Argh!!”

The expert couldn’t hold it anymore. The barrier around him was full of cracks and it was going to collapse any second.

“Break!”

Souta slashed his sword horizontally and the barrier was shattered.

Boom!

Before the expert could react the Vice-Captain of the White Waves attacked once again.

Boom! Boom!

“For the final blow…”

Souta went behind the experts and pierced his heart with his sword. Then, he pulled it and shot [Bestrou] at point-blank range.

Boom!

Another expert of the Red Matter had fallen.

Souta exhaled and he glanced at the Vice-Captain.

“Hey, I have something to tell you.” He said.

The Vice-Captain turned his head. He was wondering what Souta wanted to say.

“What is it?” He asked.

“Can you inform the other squads and Grain Leader that the Red Matter have [Titanous Victor Golem]?” Souta paused before he added, “We don’t have much time so I can’t explain it in full detail but I’m going to say that we capture some of the enemies and learned that they are preparing the [Titanous Victor Golem].”

The Vice-Captain’s face turned into shock then he became serious. If Souta was right then he didn’t have any time to inquire for more details.

“I want some people to investigate the area to find any link regarding the War Golem. We have to stop it at all cost no matter what happens.” Souta said with a grave look.

The Vice-Captain calmed himself before he nodded.

“You are right. If there is really a [Titanous Victor Golem] here then it would cost us a lot if we didn’t stop its activation.”

“I’m glad that you understand.” Souta sighed in relief. “I’ll help you kill one more Shackled Realm before I left.”

“That will help me a lot.” The Vice-Captain said.

Both of them charged ahead. The enemy already lost two One Shackle Realm experts so they had a huge advantage in terms of power. They just needed time before they could clean up the Red Matter.

Souta used various skills to entrap the Red Matter while the Vice-Captain attacked with his subordinates, then Souta delivered the final blow.

Just like that, another Shackled Realm died in his hand.

‘They would be able to take a breath with this so I have to go now.’ Souta said inwardly.

He turned to Vice-Captain. “I’ll go now. Send some of your people to inform the other squads.”

“I understand. Thanks for your help, warrior.” The Vice-Captain nodded as he patted his chest.

Souta flew away without looking back at the White Waves. He knew that the reinforcement of the Red Matter will arrive soon but he was going to leave those people to White Waves.

He already helped them kill three One Shackle Realm experts. It was enough.

Glancing at the system, he saw that he only had eight minutes left before the activation of the War Golem.