Chapter 732: Chaotic White Line City

“This undulation… Shackled Realm…”

Isabella and the rest retreated from a distance but they still observed the city. Their goal was to find out if someone was going to escape.

“Begin the first step,” Isabella said in a low voice. The people beside her nodded before they looked at the experts on the ground.

Ohm!

The experts of Noxious Corps gathered their energy as they took out monster orbs. In just a second, a translucent barrier covered the entire city.

This barrier was fragile. Unlike in the tournament which only took a small space, this barrier covered the whole city so its defensive capabilities were scattered. Its purpose was to detect anyone who would try to leave the barrier. After all, even if an expert has mastered stealth that expert still needed to pass through the barrier to leave the city.

“W-What is that?!”

“A barrier…?!”

The citizens of the White Line started to panic. They stared at the translucent screen above the city with widened eyes. They could feel powerful auras outside the city waiting for a chance to enter.

Then, the ground shook as a heavy and strong energy fluctuation burst through the City Hall.

“T-This…!!”

“C-City Lord!!”

“It’s the City Lord!!”

The mood quickly changed when the person inside the City Hall showed his power.

“WHO DARE TO CAUSE TROUBLE IN STAR PAVILION’S TERRITORY!!”

A loud voice filled with overwhelming energy reverberated throughout the whole city.

Isabella’s expression turned grim when she heard the voice. “This is not an ordinary Shackled Realm…”

She turned her head and sighed in relief. Alice, Eztein, and Elder Guan flew beside her. The Head of the Shimpan Family followed behind the three.

“Sorry, it took us a while to come here,” Alice said.

“No problem. Nothing really happened this time.” Isabella said.

“How is it?” Alice asked while observing the city from above.

“They had Shackled Realm…” Isabella answered.

“As expected…” Alice nodded her head.

“Should we attack them?” Eztein asked as he turned his head in the opposite direction. “Oh, they are already here. Our support.”

Third Head was flying at normal speed. Behind her were the experts under her command. They were all elite soldiers that experienced hundreds of battles.

Alice flew over and greeted them. Third Head responded politely but she was inwardly shocked by their lineup. Four One Shackle Realm experts were a force to reckon in the entire Mine Valley. Aside from the Shackled Realm, they also had a bunch of Solidifying Realm experts.

‘Seventh Head really hid his strength deeply…’ Third Head said in her mind.

“We’ll attack them and try to locate the people from Wingless Crow. You can support us from behind.” Alice said.

“Okay.” Third Head nodded as she raised her hand.

A middle-aged man flew over and bowed deeply. “My Lady, I’ll fulfill your command.”

“Help them. Command our forces and locked the entire city. Capture anyone who tried to leave.” Third Head said with a yawn.

“I understand, My Lady.” The middle-aged man bowed once again.