Chapter 762: Key

The legendary grade was important but Souta didn’t have earth affinity. It would be useless to him.

He rubbed his chin and recalled the people from Astros. Alice and the others didn’t have earth affinity. Also, acquiring the Earth Energy Mango would be hard since there was a pack of monsters guarding it.

Hiding at the top of the tree was a group of apes with white fur. There were six fourth stage monsters and dozens of third stage so snatching the Earth Energy Mango required great courage and skills.

‘If Isabella is here, I could probably try it since her stealth skill is better than mine.’ Souta said inwardly.

He turned his head at Alexander and wondered what he was going to do.

Alexander knew what Souta wanted to ask so he shook his head. “Let’s not fight for it. It’s too early to use our strength.” He said.

The Multiple Elements Realm was his so he knew that there were other treasures in this place. Also, the danger it possessed was something that he could underestimate. Ten thousand years had passed so it’s natural that legendary grades could be found.

“Be careful…” Alexander slowly retreated.

Souta didn’t have a choice but to follow this guy. Since Alexander said it, there were definitely more opportunities in the future. This world was huge so there was no way that he wouldn’t find anything.

He could only agree with Alexander. It’s too early to waste their energy. If they weren’t careful, they could become powerless people waiting to be slaughtered.

Souta and Alexander turned around and left. It’s not easy to snatch a legendary fruit from six fourth stage monsters. They would have to use great effort to achieve that feat.

A day had passed and a lot of battles occurred. The experts that passed the fifth trial quickly fought for resources after they arrive in this realm. They snatched and fought everything that got their attention. Even those powerful experts died after they exhausted their energy.

All this time, Souta and Alexander were simply traveling throughout the woods without caring about the battles. They were reserving their energy.

“Just what are you planning? Are you planning to sweep everything once they exhausted their strength?” Souta asked.

“No, I’m waiting for the key to appear. At that time, I want you to protect me.” Alexander said.

“Key?” Souta was slightly confused.

“Yeah, a key.” Alexander nodded but he didn’t explain the details.

“When?” Souta simply asked.

“Sooner… That’s why we need to go now.” Alexander said before he increased his speed.

Souta didn’t say anything. Instead, he just followed Alexander. Both of their figures flashed through the forest. Ordinary people wouldn’t be able to follow their movements with their eyes. Their speed was unbelievably fast.

It’s just their ordinary speed. They didn’t even use their energy to boost their speed, afraid that they would attract everyone’s creature.

Swoosh!!

The two passed through a huge forest and they arrived in a massive desert. While they were traveling, Alexander explained things about this realm to Souta. Important things about the Multiple Elements Realm.

Souta saw how large the Multiple Elements Realm from above. Alexander said that every creature here was a monster. There were no humans or demis.

The monsters here were fearsome. They grew powerful by fighting each other for a long time. They wouldn’t listen to any words as it was killed or be killed in this realm. They were territorial as they would attack any creature that entered their territory.