Chapter 742: Seals

The skeleton screeched as it received a powerful attack that ignore the barrier it created. It suffered greatly and stumbled in the mid-air. It almost fell but a flame flickered within its eye sockets.

A black beam suddenly erupted from its chest. It flew out at high speed causing the air to boil as the energy violently whip out.

Souta’s eyes shrank as he moved his body to the side. He barely avoided the powerful attack. Then, he felt a chill on his back.

Bang!!

Before he could even react, a loud bang exploded as the giant undead smashed him. Its attack tore the [Shadow Cloak] and [Armored Scale Formation], slicing a decent amount of his health points.

“Not bad!”

Souta smiled as he spun in the mid-air. The giant undead felt something was wrong. When Souta slashed his sword, he vanished out of thin air.

Swoosh!

Souta reappeared on the ground once again. At the same time, lightning struck down at his position destroying the traps that the skeleton prepared. He knew that the skeleton grasp his [Shadow Ball] spell so he was prepared this time.

“Nice try.”

He kicked the ground and arrived in front of the skeleton instantly. The skeleton moved away while creating several layers of barriers.

But how could Souta let him get away?

Souta dashed forward while using gravity to increase his speed. Then, he thrust his sword once again penetrating the barriers around the skeleton.

[Sixth Form: Piercing Thunder Strike]!!

Subsequently, he opened his other hand and thick webs shot out. It wrapped the undead’s legs and Souta pulled the web in his hand.

[Fifth Form: Rage of the Thunder God]!!

Torrents of black lightning swallowed the skeleton. Cracks formed all over its body but it was still struggling. The enormous energy it possessed was enough to block some of the damage caused by the lightning.

Souta charged once again. He pulled back his sword and heavily swung it down. The slash generated a powerful black lightning that descended from the dark clouds.

Bang! Bang!

Under Souta’s violent attacks, the skeleton couldn’t even find a way to counter. It could only take the attacks repeatedly.

“Hahaha!!”

Souta laughed madly as violent lightning flooded the whole area. It looks like it was trying to destroy everything in sight.

BAM!!

The horrifying lightning continued to spread out and it even affected the giant undead.

At the moment, the water in the entire swamp had already evaporated. There was nothing left aside from the thick burned soil on the ground.

“More! Give me more! Hahaha!

Souta dashed through the air and grabbed the skeleton’s skull. His eyes which contained bloodlust stared at the skeleton’s eye sockets.

“Ehe~ good! You’re good!”

He grinned madly. The next second, he slashed the skeleton and a violent torrent of lightning slowly disintegrated its body.

BOOM!!

When Souta heard the system notification, he turned his attention to the giant undead.

“You’re next!”