Chapter 726: Death

‘Using elemental power I can also create a fireball.’

Souta opened his right palm and a fireball instantly appeared. It was easy to use elemental power but he didn’t use it in battle since it’s the fuel of [Element Drive].

He examined the two fireballs in both of his palms. The first one was created using a spell and the second one was created by other means.

He injected the same amount of mana and noticed that the fireball that manifested from the spell was stronger. The only downside was that it wasn’t flexible. It was always in a form of a ball of fire.

It was related to the magic circle.

As for the other one, Souta turned his eyes and controlled it. The fireball slowly turned into various shapes. It was flexible but it lacks power.

He dispelled the spell and touch the fireball in his right hand. Injected more mana and the heat coming from it grew stronger.

Sizzle!

‘Five hundred degrees celsius…’

Souta raised his eyebrows before he poured his mana once again. This time, the temperature stayed at five hundred degrees celsius but his pair of eyes could see that it was much more powerful than before.

He tried to pour more mana but the temperature didn’t increase anymore. It only grew brighter in his vision as he could see the mana inside it with [Galaxy Eyes].

‘Let’s see…’

He created a thin and weak web and placed it on the fireball. The web lasted twenty seconds before it turned into ashes.

Then, he retrieved his mana and the fireball grew dimmer but it still maintained the temperature of five hundred degree celsius.

He placed the same level of web inside this fireball. The outcome was different than last time, this time the web lasted two minutes before it turned into ashes.

‘The difference is huge…’

Souta wanted to use his best feram but the other people would discover it. So he refrained himself from doing it.

‘The difference between a spell and this…’

He cast a fireball spell once again. Looking at the two fireballs, he closed both of his palms. The magic circle disappeared and the fireball instantly vanished in the air. But the other fireball took thirty seconds before it vanished into thin air.

‘As I thought it’s within the structure of the spell. It seems I need to understand the meaning of each structure. That way I can probably create my own spell.’

The fireball spell disappeared instantly. But there were other spells that the effect wouldn’t vanish even after the magic circle disappeared. He concluded that the magicians created those spells that way.

He used the fireball spell once again. He set another thin and weak web on fire before dispelling the spell. The fireball vanished but the fire on the web remained.

‘I see… So that’s how is it.’

‘I still have a long way to go. But I can see it… Finally.’

Souta’s mouth curved upward. He hurriedly retrieved a bottle of mana potion in his pocket when he noticed that Third Head had her eyes open.

She was staring at him with a puzzled look.

“I’m just playing.” Before she could say something, Souta already said these words. He ignored her and drank the potion in his hand.

He leaned and closed his eyes. Both fireball that he manifested has limitations. One was the limitation of the magic circle and the other was the elemental affinity. Now that both of his [Element Drive] was at the first level. He could simply manifest other elements using his energy albeit weaker than his affinity.