Chapter 669: War in Subterranean World: Leader of the Rebel Army

Souta gritted his teeth as the expert pounced on him. The expert thrust the golden spear in his hand.

Bang!

Souta shifted his body to the side as he avoided the spear. Then, he took a step forward and opened his left palm.

Swoosh!

Grabbing the expert in the face, he slammed him to the ground before swinging the vajra sword in his right hand.

[Crimson Moon]!!

Boom!

An explosion occurred and smoke covered the area. A figure was blown away from the smoke like a cannonball before crashing on the nearby houses.

Ugh!

Souta groaned in pain as he felt some of his bones were broken in that short clash. Fighting Two Shackles Realm expert was really too much for his base form.

The enemy charged in his direction but walls of blood blocked his path. He swiftly destroyed the walls of blood with a few swings of his spear. It was easy considering his strength but someone intercepted him from going after Souta.

Bang! Bang!

It was a warrior. A Squad Leader from the Seventh Grain War.

When Souta saw this, he breathed a sigh of relief. He didn’t want to deal with a Two Shackles Realm expert with the current state of war. It will only exhaust his energy.

If he was going to fight, he should use it to create a bigger impact on the state of war.

“Ah~ damn…”

Souta stood up as he stretched his body. He looked at the battle between the Grain Leaders and the executive before he shook his head.

Hmm…?

Speaking of the devil… A grin formed on his face.

“I’ll leave everything in this place to you guys…”

He flicked his finger and he vanished from his position.

Swoosh!

A black sphere appeared in his position and it quickly formed a crack. After a few moments, the black sphere was shattered because of the aftershocks from the battles in the area.

Swoosh!

Souta appeared on top of the huge building. He glanced at his left side and saw his doppelganger standing.

“You can disappear now.”

He stretched his hand and touched the doppelganger before it disintegrated. His other doppelgangers haven’t found anything yet. Well, the timing was right and he wanted to fight. He had been avoiding battle since he entered this place.

Dawn Kingdom, Cartel, and Kaetws Federation were the three nations. Previously, he was in the Kaetws Federation but after switching with his [Shadow Ball] that was carried by a doppelganger he arrived in Cartel.

Cartel, a nation as big as the Aekr Republic.

“Surprisingly, this place is closer to that elevated land.”

Souta muttered as he looked at the Aranhgrad. The energy fluctuations above it were stronger at his current position. It means that Chief Captain had started his fight against the founder of Red Matter.

“Well, I guess it’s my time.”

He smiled as he flicked his finger and his figure vanished once again.