Chapter 715: White Line City

The Tournament of Astros still continued even though Souta was gone. Alice and the rest of the chief learned what happened from Torkez so they understand why he left with Amanda and Franklin.

Torkez mobilized the Noxious Corps and sent them to the nearby cities to find any clues about the assassins. The news about the death of the envoy spread throughout the entire city. A lot of small factions grew restless when they heard the news. Soon, this piece of news would travel to other places and everyone would learn about the death of the envoy of Mine Valley.

The Shimpam Family also used its connection to find out the truth of this incident. Some people were already thinking that the Astros was behind this and they were just acting to investigate the truth. They had different ideas and opinions about this matter.

Regardless of everything, this was a bad news. It could lead to a war and that’s what Souta was avoiding. Although he was high profile when he took over Ekatoe City, it was only within the city. He never thought about stretching his hands in the nearby cities as it would cause a big commotion. It would attract a lot of people.

He didn’t want that. The Athen’s Champion said that he should stay low-profile if he could. So launching a war against the other cities wasn’t in his plan.

But since this incident occurred, a lot of organizations would investigate the Astros. Astros, the overlord of Ekatoe City, would enter their eyes.

At this moment, Souta’s group arrived at the city called White Line. It was a place larger than Ekatoe City and its location was good so a lot of merchants were visiting this place every day.

Moving to the northwest of White Line City, they would find the route to Bland City, the Central of the Mine Valley. The group just visited this place in case they found some clues about the assassins.

“This quite a place…” Amanda commented while looking around.

“Yeah, Ekatoe City couldn’t offer what the White Line could offer to other cities. The product that this place provides is those rare ores.” Souta said in response.

The White Line City was within the territory of Mine Valley. The Mine Valley was a place where people could mine different types of ores. All the cities inside the Mine Valley were the suppliers of the ores that were circulating in the region.

According to the information, there were eight cities in the Mine Valley. Including Bland City, Governor Ray already took over three more cities which means that he controlled half of the Mine Valley. And White Line City was one of the remaining four cities that the Governor haven’t controlled yet.

If the Governor really possessed that power then it was only a matter of time before he took over the entire region.

“It will be good if we could take control of at least one of the mines here,” Amanda said.

“Forget about taking control. We should at least secure one supplier so we wouldn’t worry about ores. I’m sure that Gragas would be happy to hear it.” Souta shook his head. “Okay, go out now. Amanda, you’ll take the west. Franklin, you’ll go north and I’ll be investigating the east and south.”

“I understand.” Amanda and Franklin nodded and they separated ways with him.

Souta strode into the alley before he jumped into the roof of one of the tall buildings. He cast his eyes down as several figures rose from his shadows. The next moment, the shadows scattered in every direction while carrying a black sphere.

[Shadow Ball]!

[Doppelganger]!

“The forces here aren’t something that I could underestimate.”