Chapter 675: War in Subterranean World: Secrets

Josen who was fighting the two Grain Leaders of Fourth Set and another two Grain Leaders of Third Set was being pushed back. He was strong but fighting four Grain Leaders was extremely hard and stressful.

He didn’t even know if he was going to win or not. But everything was decided after he heard his master’s words.

He raised his hand and touched the metallic collar around his neck.

‘So you’ve decided to save us, in the end. But I’m going to follow you…?!’

Suddenly, he opened his eyes widely. He stopped moving as his senses flared up. His mouth and hands trembled as if something bad happened.

He glared at the four warriors. “You…! How?!”

“We’re winning this war.” The Grain Leader from Fourth Set said.

“Is it hard to understand that?” The Tenth Grain Wise Leader asked lightly.

“I don’t know what happens but…” Josen gritted his teeth. He wanted to help his comrades but these four warriors were preventing him from moving.

In his perception, two of the remaining executives had vanished. Their mana signatures which were powerful a while ago suddenly disappeared. There were two reasons why. It’s either that they escaped or they got defeated by warriors from Athen’s Champion.

They should have a great advantage in this war but strangely they were the ones that were getting defeated. Even if the Rebel Army had fallen, the members of Red Matter Association were enough.

So why? No, just like what happened to him. Someone was controlling this entire battlefield.

“Huh?”

Souta’s image suddenly came into his mind. He didn’t know why but he felt that monster was connected to it.

On the surface of Aranhgrad…

Two and a half hours had passed since the war started in this land. Vandal was facing the leader of the Red Matter Association, Avron.

Vandal was full of wounds and his breathing was heavy. He was fighting Avron all this time and Avron even let him rest so that he could fight once again.

The difference in their strength was huge even though both of them were at Seven Shackles Realm.

“Why don’t you kill me, Avron?” Vandal asked in a low voice.

“It’s a waste to kill you. After all, you’re a former friend of mine so I wanted to show you the process of me achieving my goal.” Avron said to him. “If you still want to fight, I’ll entertain you to the best of my abilities.”

“You…!! This is not a game, Avron!”

Vandal gritted his teeth as he slowly brandished his sword. Lightning slowly crackled around the blade of the sword.

[Lightning Blade Enhancement]!!

It was the equipment skill of his red-grade weapon. A skill that adds fifty percent lightning damage to his attack for thirty minutes and it has a cooldown of seven days.

[Great Tortoise Shell]!!

This skill was the equipment skill of his armor. It has an effect that could enhance the user’s defense by twenty percent and add an invisible field that could protect the user.

“I will not give up! You’re still living in the past! I will wake you up!” Vandal roared before he dashed forward with all of his might. At the same time, he activated some of his combat arts to enhance his strength.