Chapter 644: Aekr Republic

“We’ll not hide. We’ll be straightforward. The Red Matter Association know that we are here so it’s useless to hide anymore.” Vandal said in a stern voice. He already steeled his heart to fight through the Red Matter.

“Yes, Sir!!” The warriors nodded at his words.

“We just need to be careful of their traps.” Vandal added.

The group went down as they match towards the country in their sight. They didn’t even try to hide their energy so the creatures around them noticed the group.

As they grew closer, Souta felt a stinging sensation all over his body.

‘What?! Suppression…!!’

His guard was raised to the limit and his senses spread out. All the creatures that have been detected with his [Crimson Perception] were transmitted to his brain.

‘It’s outside my perception… That’s why it’s light but there’s no doubt what I felt just now is suppression.’

Souta looked around. He turned to Leilus and asked, “Did you feel something just now?”

“I don’t.” Leilus shook his head. He looked at him with a face full of question marks. “What did you feel? There should be something here.”

All the warriors were on guard. They were prepared even if Red Matter ambushed them yet no one sensed what Souta was talking about.

Since Souta was a monster, and the monsters were famed for their extreme instinct, he decided to inquire more. Maybe, it will help them if they knew more about it.

“I felt a slight suppression just now…” Souta said in a low voice.

“Suppression? A god or a monster lord?” Leilus rubbed his chin. “I don’t think that there will be a higher being in this place.”

“I don’t think it’s from a god or a monster lord.” Souta shook his head. He already met gods and monster lords before so he was familiar with their presence. The suppression just now was weaker.

“A higher being…? A higher being in my perspective as a monster…” Souta narrowed his eyes. “Fifth stage monster?! Yep, this should be the case. Aside from gods and monster lords, the only creatures that could suppress me are fifth-stage monsters.”

“T-That should be the case…” Leilus looked around and added. “Since you are the only one who felt it, then it must be a fifth-stage monster.”

A fifth-stage monster was a monster that could use a downgraded suppression of monster lord. All lower monsters before it would be suppressed. Their ability would be limited so they wouldn’t be able to go against a fifth stage monster.

Also, a fifth stage monster could cause a monster tide. If they willed it, they could let the lower monsters lose their minds and go berserk. Once this happens, the lower monsters wouldn’t be able to resist their instinct. Their minds would be consumed by their urges and instinct.

They would become a war machine that couldn’t think straight. They would attack anyone that they deemed a threat.

This was the reason why Souta was avoiding a fifth stage monster. If he was a human or demi, then he wouldn’t feel this suppression. It was only exclusive to monsters.

“If there is really a fifth stage monster here then we need to report it to Chief Captain,” Leilus said in a grave tone.

The power of a fifth stage monster couldn’t be underestimated. Although there were hundreds of Shackled Realm experts here, they couldn’t risk fighting it when they had to deal with Red Matter Association.